MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

other

August 19 (2021) - East Rutherford, NJ

Twitter

Featured Posts

Chromatica
1 minute ago, KingWithNoCrown said:

Is the Early Entry Little Monster Package confirmed a separate pit from regular GA?

There were a few tickets in the beginning for the pit that were less than $555. I suppose those were not early entry. But the LITTLE MONSTERS GA PIT PACKAGE, which is what the majority of the Pit tickets were,  include early entry.  I didn't see an Early Entry package. 

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chromatica

• Twitter

• pachinko

• MessyTop

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can see MetLife from my house lol I can't wait for this show 

You’ll know it’s us because we’ll be the 2 middle aged woman not wearing enough clothes being pulled off the stage by security! 

Are you going to the East Rutherford show?

Chromatica
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

Mine are not eary entry but 137 for the GA pit. I think that’s the cheapest ticket for the pit 

You got so lucky getting the cheap pit tickets! :messga: Congratulations!

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Mine are not eary entry but 137 for the GA pit. I think that’s the cheapest ticket for the pit 

I can’t see the GA

i can only see the pit and the seated zones surrounding it

Chromatica
Just now, LostHope said:

I can’t see the GA

i can only see the pit and the seated zones surrounding it

The pit is the GA.  

• LMAO 1

That was stressful omg, bank kept not letting my purchase go thru bc thought this was fraud so I lost the first few options I picked :smh: 

BUT I managed to get 2 floor seats sec 1 row 11, I am very broke but very excited :party: 

Edited by Celina
  • YAAAS 2
KingWithNoCrown
3 minutes ago, Lois Griffin said:

There were a few tickets in the beginning for the pit that were less than $555. I suppose those were not early entry. But the LITTLE MONSTERS GA PIT PACKAGE, which is what the majority of the Pit tickets were,  include early entry.  I didn't see an Early Entry package. 

got it, was $555 the total including fees?

mmmmonster

Ended up going for the $555 option (which comes out to $640 after taxes and fees)... definitely more than I expected, but hope it's in a separate pit (it said "premium GA").  Although tbh, I'd rather just do regular GA pit - it's a stadium anyway and even "premium GA" would not be anything like regular arena front of pit.

• YAAAS 1
Chromatica
Just now, KingWithNoCrown said:

got it, was $555 the total including fees?

There were additional fees that I can not calculate at this time, but they didn't add up to more than $100 (for 2) I believe.

Chromatica
Just now, mmmmonster said:

Ended up going for the $555 option (which comes out to $640 after taxes and fees)... definitely more than I expected, but hope it's in a separate pit (it said "premium GA").  Although tbh, I'd rather just do regular GA pit - it's a stadium anyway and even "premium GA" would not be anything like regular arena front of pit.

Same! See you there in the Pit!

I think it's just one pit, if you get the package I think it just means that you have early entry to the pit as well as free merch.

mmmmonster
Just now, Lois Griffin said:

I think it's just one pit, if you get the package I think it just means that you have early entry to the pit as well as free merch.

So I guess it's nothing like the UK then?  My friend told me there's a Golden Circle that's separate from the rest of GA and for that, there are options for early entry and regular entry... and ticket prices are MUCH cheaper than what we're seeing here :(

KingWithNoCrown
3 minutes ago, Lois Griffin said:

I'm going to reach out to VIP nation to get some clarification. On their site it's listed as "premium GA pit"

https://www.vipnation.com/tour/2020-16

• Like 1
Teal Ambition
6 minutes ago, mmmmonster said:

omg that's crazy, it's more expensive than in Canada :rip:  I thought the US would get cheaper tickets

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌
  • Shook 1
sourpunk
1 minute ago, mmmmonster said:

So I guess it's nothing like the UK then?  My friend told me there's a Golden Circle that's separate from the rest of GA and for that, there are options for early entry and regular entry... and ticket prices are MUCH cheaper than what we're seeing here :(

No in the US its just one Pit, the packages are early entry. I did early entry for Joanne (when it was only $250, less than half of what it is now). You'll lineup in a separate place and get merch and a lanyard. You'll be led into the arena probably an hour before normal GA and have first access into the Pit so you can get barricade.