Top Posters In This Topic

• Chromatica

• Twitter

• pachinko

• MessyTop

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can see MetLife from my house lol I can't wait for this show 

You’ll know it’s us because we’ll be the 2 middle aged woman not wearing enough clothes being pulled off the stage by security! 

Are you going to the East Rutherford show?

Chromatica

I'm at the link that we were sent. Is that the waiting room? I've seen online that there's sometimes a "join waiting room" button, but I don't have that. It just shows a countdown and there's nowhere to put in my code. 

I don’t have a Citi credit card... I hope they don’t put every Early Entry pit/GA standing tickets on sale so other fans will have the chance to get one.....

Chromatica
Just now, LostHope said:

I don’t have a Citi credit card... I hope they don’t put every Early Entry pit/GA standing tickets on sale so other fans will have the chance to get one.....

Don't worry, they won't put them all on sale today. That would be unfair. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Lois Griffin said:

I'm at the link that we were sent. Is that the waiting room? I've seen online that there's sometimes a "join waiting room" button, but I don't have that. It just shows a countdown and there's nowhere to put in my code. 

Same page for me, I don't see the join button either... I keep refreshing :shrug:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Lois Griffin said:

You are right, I’m not from the USA and I happen to be there at THIS date, I haven’t seen her for like 6 years... only once

it would be a shame if I don’t get the 4 tickets that I need 

I would be really really mad

3 minutes ago, Lois Griffin said:

It may even be good, because there’ll be less pressure on the general vfans presale

Teal Ambition
3 minutes ago, Celina said:

Same page for me, I don't see the join button either... I keep refreshing :shrug:

The system is the same as for the Toronto show, 10mins before they go on sale, the page will automatically refresh and bring you to the waiting room

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌
  • Like 1
LilMonsterJoey

Getting ready to purchase my tickets for NJ (hopefully)!! I’ve been to every show starting with the monster ball. Enigma twice and two more Enigmas in May...I always tend to go for floor. Does anyone have an idea if GA for this show is VIP only / over 250? Not wanting to hesitate when selecting seat options right at 10AM. 

So we need a Citi card if we want to buy today's presale? So weird because I signed up for the regular fan presale but they sent me an access code for today's sale so I'm confused.

Just now, 666 said:

So we need a Citi card if we want to buy today's presale? So weird because I signed up for the regular fan presale but they sent me an access code for today's sale so I'm confused.

Yeah I've heard this from a couple of people; I think you'll be able to access, but to checkout successfully today you probably would need to make the purchase on a Citi card