Sign in to follow this  
other

August 19 (2021) - East Rutherford, NJ

Chromatica

Got my code! :vegas:

Edited by Lois Griffin
  • YAAAS 2

The Shallow

I don't have a Citi Card, will pit tickets still be available for the fan presale?

Chromatica
12 minutes ago, The Shallow said:

I don't have a Citi Card, will pit tickets still be available for the fan presale?

Most likely!

Battle 4 Ur Life
26 minutes ago, Jackhn333 said:

I will be going. Likely solo. 😅 

I will hopefully be going to this one by myself too so we can be buddies if you want!

Hopefully I’ll make it tho. It’s still too early for me to say I’m going for sure.

that's gossip.

HausOfMark

Got my code!

-Mark
  • YAAAS 1

StJerome
On 3/8/2020 at 1:09 PM, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Citi presale goes out tonight , regular presale goes out Thursday night !

I signed up for Verified Fan, but they texted me tonight with a Citi code. Do they text again later in the week with a non-Citi code? If you don’t have Citi, can you use tonight’s code for the non-Citi Presale? They don’t make this clear.

Celina
47 minutes ago, StJerome said:

I signed up for Verified Fan, but they texted me tonight with a Citi code. Do they text again later in the week with a non-Citi code? If you don’t have Citi, can you use tonight’s code for the non-Citi Presale? They don’t make this clear.

I think you should be able to use the same code once verified fan opens up -- I'm pretty sure that's how it worked when I got a Citi code for the LV shows last year at least, but maybe best to double check with Ticketmaster just in case

Twitter
2 hours ago, Jackhn333 said:

I will be going. Likely solo. 😅 

Nothing wrong with going solo.

Sometimes solo is better. :)

Twitter
2 hours ago, D0P3 said:

I will hopefully be going to this one by myself too so we can be buddies if you want!

Hopefully I’ll make it tho. It’s still too early for me to say I’m going for sure.

I hope you can go and enjoy yourself.

• Love 1

Twitter
3 hours ago, ryansamonster said:

My sister just moved to NYC and this venue is only 7 miles away from her place. Definitely getting tickets to this one too :vegas:

Nice to hear another GGD member is going.

• YAAAS 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
3 hours ago, Lois Griffin said:

Most likely!

Yes, I think they only release X amount of tickets tomorrow and then the rest Friday. I'm honestly unsure how any tickets can be available Monday though..

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Does anyone know how long we should be in the virtual waiting room? It says 10 minutes before but I have a feeling it will need to be longer 

GagaStefi
41 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Does anyone know how long we should be in the virtual waiting room? It says 10 minutes before but I have a feeling it will need to be longer 

yes!!! be there early and have your code copied so you can just paste it and be ready to go 

Chromatica

The London pre-sale was a bloodbath :messga:

I don’t think we’ll have the same problem today because all they needed to do was pre-order the album to qualify whereas we need Citi cards, and no one who didn’t already have one could’ve signed up in time for this. 

Good luck to everyone trying to get tickets today! Remember, if for any reason you can’t get the tickets you want, there are going to be other opportunities after today. You will always be able to get tickets. I’m sure there will even be scalpers reselling tickets on the day of. And no matter what type of ticket you get, it’s sure to be a good time.

That said, today is my birthday and I really want this to be over and done with. :cryga: