Sign in to follow this  
other

August 19 (2021) - East Rutherford, NJ

MonsterMom
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Make sure you and @Renie bring hairspray and a lighter. Best Gaga tour interlude confirmed. :enigma:

hairspray.jpg

Umm...that’s the dream right there :icega:

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MonsterMom
14 minutes ago, Renie said:

You’ll know it’s us because we’ll be the 2 middle aged woman not wearing enough clothes being pulled off the stage by security! :huntyga:

Yes Please GIF by memecandy
And I love you saying you are middle aged to make me feel better! :ladyhaha: :kiss:

  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MonsterMom
1 minute ago, Renie said:

tumblr_m0w5g22vRu1qgslaao1_400.gifv

But I wanna be Gaga :huntyga: :ladyhaha:. Unless you wanna wear that outfit, then you can be :ally:

Edited by MonsterMom
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Renie
3 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

But I wanna be Gaga :huntyga: :ladyhaha:. Unless you wanna wear that outfit, then you can be :ally:

We can both wear pasties and fishnet body suits. I feel like if Gaga saw us crawling up on stage wearing that she’d let us stay!:ladyhaha:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agunimon

Wow. this thread sure is popular. I'mma go to this concert if she doesn't cancel.

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MonsterMom
5 minutes ago, Renie said:

We can both wear pasties and fishnet body suits. I feel like if Gaga saw us crawling up on stage wearing that she’d let us stay!:ladyhaha:

This is why you are my smart little genius :icega:. Yes let’s do it :ally:

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KeepItCool

I haven't bought tickets yet and I'm pretty sure it will be postponed - as soon as they make a determination and give a new date I think i'll buy tickets!

Edited by KeepItCool

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Franch Toast
17 hours ago, MonsterMom said:

This is why you are my smart little genius :icega:. Yes let’s do it :ally:

I can see I'm going to have to get tickets for the postponed date so I can film this all and then come bail you both out of jail. :huntyga:

She/Her/Hers
  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TOSK
On 4/13/2020 at 10:52 AM, MessyTop said:

bioethicist and professor of healthcare management Zeke Emanuel says he has “no idea” how promoters that are rescheduling arts and music events for later this year “think that’s a plausible possibility”.

He should talk to Trump who wants to start huge rally's in 2 weeks, he's a fool leading a bunch of fools, a modern day Pied Piper  

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MonsterMom
51 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I can see I'm going to have to get tickets for the postponed date so I can film this all and then come bail you both out of jail. :huntyga:

That would be helpful... very very helpful :ladyhaha:

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
freedom

Hey guys! I'm new to GGD. I have tickets for this date but it's a given it's not happening this year. I hope it's not completely cancelled. I was really looking forward!

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twitter
On 6/10/2020 at 5:44 PM, freedom said:

Hey guys! I'm new to GGD. I have tickets for this date but it's a given it's not happening this year. I hope it's not completely cancelled. I was really looking forward!

Gave you your first reaction point. :ally:

Welcome to GagaDaily new kid. :ally:

I’m going to this show too and I really hope the tour gets postponed to next summer and not cancelled. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...