Top Posters In This Topic

• Chromatica

• Twitter

• pachinko

• MessyTop

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can see MetLife from my house lol I can't wait for this show 

You’ll know it’s us because we’ll be the 2 middle aged woman not wearing enough clothes being pulled off the stage by security! 

Are you going to the East Rutherford show?

MessyTop
1 minute ago, hpmcmill said:

After fees, what are the total prices of early admission PIT package vs regular GA PIT price 

Regular admission pit with fees for me was 200

Now we don’t know the regular early admission prices because Citibank presale only has regular and early admission vip package for 555. 

Im assuming tomorrow they will be early admission pit for around 240-250

hpmcmill
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

Regular admission pit with fees for me was 200

Now we don’t know the regular early admission prices because Citibank presale only has regular and early admission vip package for 555. 

Im assuming tomorrow they will be early admission pit for around 240-250

Thx top, I’m btm lol. Do we know for fact early admission will be sold - outside of vip bundle?

MessyTop
Just now, hpmcmill said:

Thx top, I’m btm lol. Do we know for fact early admission will be sold - outside of vip bundle?

hi!! 😉 I dunno, but I’m pretty sure they will have tons of GA tickets on the general pre sale. Don’t worry 

Chromatica

I have to say, all things considered, it wasn’t super hectic. As long as you were there in the first thirty minutes, you could probably get pit tickets if you were willing to refresh 100 times. 

In London if you didn’t get them in the first 6 minutes your chances were virtually impossible. 

• YAAAS 1
KingWithNoCrown

not even VIP Nation is sure if the LM Package is a separate pit, this was the response I received when I asked for clarification on the "premium GA Pit" they listed under the package

Hello,

I believe there is one pit, but I am not sure what the stage set up with be

Edited by KingWithNoCrown
Chromatica

I’m almost certain that there is only one pit. I’m not sure how they would organize two separate pits.

1 minute ago, KingWithNoCrown said:

not even VIP Nation is sure if the LM Package is a separate pit, this was the response I received when I asked for clarification on the "premium GA Pit" they listed under the package

mmmmonster
46 minutes ago, Lois Griffin said:

I’m almost certain that there is only one pit. I’m not sure how they would organize two separate pits.

I went to a BTW Ball in Asia that had two separate pits - one that's sectioned off in the front and a larger GA section in the back - that's why I was wondering if this is what it was.    I also think Monster Balls used to have a smaller, separate pit but it's so long ago that I can't say for certain, but I think that's how I used to manage to get super close to the stage?

My thing with stadium shows (having been to both citifield and MetLife Stadium shows and gotten floor tickets) is that even being in the front is quite far when you compare the distance/height to normal arena shows - the stage is higher up/much bigger, and the barricade is set further apart from the stage.  People can get really pushy, even more so than the regular arena tours, because there are just a lot more of them.

• Thanks 1
Chromatica
3 minutes ago, Awrah999 said:

Idk how I got $555 pit tix and some hot ones that were so cheap! I feel swindled but still happy I got tix!

Same but at least we’ll get early access and some bad merch :spin: 

Edited by Lois Griffin
Awrah999
Just now, Lois Griffin said:

Same but at least we’ll get early access. :spin: 

Can’t wait to go!! :vegas: Mine just says general PIT. Does this mean we have early access because we are PIT or is that a separate ticket? I just bought what I could get and am happy to be so close to Gaga :messga:

• Love 1