Chromatica out now

other

August 19 (2021) - East Rutherford, NJ

Twitter

Featured Posts

Chromatica
3 minutes ago, LostHope said:

Why the hell is it 555 dollars? Where is the 188 dollar option omg

It's luck of the draw because you don't really get to choose whether or not you get the cheaper option when you click on the pit as far as I can tell. :spin: 

The 555 is a package where you get to enter the pit earlier than other people who have the cheaper pit tickets. 

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chromatica

• Twitter

• pachinko

• MessyTop

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can see MetLife from my house lol I can't wait for this show 

You’ll know it’s us because we’ll be the 2 middle aged woman not wearing enough clothes being pulled off the stage by security! 

Are you going to the East Rutherford show?

Chromatica
Just now, LostHope said:

Is the regular ga pit (188dlrs) sold out?

Most likely not. If some people have pit tickets in their cart it will say it's sold out, but it's not really because they'll likely time out.

And then there will be more tickets for the next pre-sale as well as the general sale. 

• Thanks 1
MessyTop
2 minutes ago, LostHope said:

Is the regular ga pit (188dlrs) sold out?

For the Citibank presale yes. But I also saw regular GA pit for 137. I wasn’t able to buy it but I saw it pop up. I think that’s the lowest PIT price. So for the general presale I think it will be 137-188 just general pit 

but they will have regular pit prices tomorrow for the general pre sale

Edited by MessyTop
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

Yes it is. But I also saw regular GA pit for 137. I wasn’t able to buy it but I saw it pop up. I think that’s the lowest PIT price. So for the general presale I think it will be 137-188 just general pit 

are you supposed to see it when clicking on the pit area? I saw the 188 ones suddenly

MessyTop
1 minute ago, LostHope said:

are you supposed to see it when clicking on the pit area? I saw the 188 ones suddenly

Yes. They pop up like that in the pit area 

Chromatica

I can't believe I got a pit ticket. :giveup: 

I remember how toxic it was during Born This Way Ball where fans would get in arguments and people would cut in front of people who were waiting for days to get to the Monster Pit.  To think I have a sure spot now is just great. 

To anyone who isn't close to the stage, know that you will still have an amazing time. This is my first time being this close, but the other times I've gone have been some of the most fun days of my life without that. 

mmmmonster
15 minutes ago, gaga4swimming said:

No in the US its just one Pit, the packages are early entry. I did early entry for Joanne (when it was only $250, less than half of what it is now). You'll lineup in a separate place and get merch and a lanyard. You'll be led into the arena probably an hour before normal GA and have first access into the Pit so you can get barricade.

Yeah I did that for JWT too but was hoping this would have a separate GA Pit because the area is so much bigger... also, “premium GA pit” is so misleading because it makes one think that there’s a separate premium pit??

Chromatica

I think the system is little bit flawed because the person who bought my tickets was later in line than I was and I wasn’t able to get pit tickets by the time they had. :spin: 

Also the way they decided the order of the line for all the people who were there ten minutes before seemed pretty arbitrary.