Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

NewUsername
3 minutes ago, Illundressyou said:

Someone suggested already saving the credit card details on ticketmaster beforehand, can anyone tell me how? All I can find is my account where it's just the basic form with e-mail, adress etc. and my empty basket :toofunny:

I think this option isn't available in Ticketmaster FRANCE.

• Sad 1

HermioneT
6 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Oop :selena:

Made up my mind, i'll just go for a seat. Might not be able to dance my ass off but hey at least i'll get to see the show properly... maybe one day when i'm richer i'll get to afford front row tickets :)

Me, too:) I'm glad people here shared their opinion on it as I haven't got one clue about going to concerts:kara:

She / hers
  • Love 1

Illundressyou

I can already see myself logging myself out by accident, I don't like the ticketmaster.fr website :messga:

• Like 1

Garden Panty

Does the 2 per person rule apply to the presale code, the credit card or something else? I'll be trying to get 4 tickets with my cousin tomorrow and I just wanna make sure to be as prepared as possible :selena:

NewUsername
1 minute ago, Kattys said:

I already have stress about tommorow, I’ll be in work hiding in some room :bradley:

I've been having stress since 2 seconds after seeing "Paris, London" as the only dates :bradley:
My adrenaline levels have been UP since Thursday.

• Like 3

NewUsername
Just now, Garden Panty said:

Does the 2 per person rule apply to the presale code, the credit card or something else? I'll be trying to get 4 tickets with my cousin tomorrow and I just wanna make sure to be as prepared as possible :selena:

It applies to the presale code. To be safe, if you buy 4 tickets (2x2), make sure to use another credit card as well.
It's not sure that they'd would cancel an order, but I've read that it could be possible. So, 2 credit cards, that's the safest.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Illundressyou

Is there like a point in the buying process where the tickets you've chosen are ''reserved'' for you? So I don't have to rush my credit card details :laughga: I guess that's why there will be a queue anyway right?

Glittertinks
25 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Oop :selena:

Made up my mind, i'll just go for a seat. Might not be able to dance my ass off but hey at least i'll get to see the show properly... maybe one day when i'm richer i'll get to afford front row tickets :)

I have to say, I had a concert there a few years ago and had seats, people were still dancing their ass off. The french don't care much about staying seated :billie: they wanna party imo

Edited by Glittertinks
  • YAAAS 2

Chandler Bing
1 minute ago, austriamonster said:

Has anybody already received their pre-sale code? :) 

Nope. It should be sent around 8

Garden Panty
1 minute ago, Glittertinks said:

I have to say, I had a concert there a few years ago and had seats, people were still dancing their ass off. The french don't care much about staying seated :billie: they wanna a party imo

Thank god, I always have seats but never actually sit :billie: 

• Like 1

NewUsername
1 minute ago, Illundressyou said:

Is there like a point in the buying process where the tickets you've chosen are ''reserved'' for you? So I don't have to rush my credit card details :laughga: I guess that's why there will be a queue anyway right?

Normally, it's like this:
When you choose your tickets and are able to validate, they are held for you during some minutes. So the only rush you have is the timer you see, which represents the time you have to put in your credit card details and confirm the payment/purchase.

1 minute ago, austriamonster said:

Has anybody already received their pre-sale code? :) 

Not yet here

• Thanks 2

SwissMonster
3 minutes ago, Illundressyou said:

You probably have 15 minutes

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999
  • Thanks 1

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR
  • Admin pinned this topic