💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem

Lets hope tickets are cheaper than in Canada. It was 500€ for a VIP GA.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

Sepsami
On 3/7/2020 at 10:03 AM, littlepotter said:

Are you serious :air: should i just forget about GA?

if you're below 170 cm yes :selena:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

NewUsername
4 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Lets hope tickets are cheaper than in Canada. It was 500€ for a VIP GA.

:air: 

I hope the rumored prices are the correct ones.

• Thanks 1

Chandler Bing

I contacted Stade de France via email about the VIP package prices and they replied that they cannot tell me anything and that I will find out about the prices once the presale is online 😢

• Sad 1

NewUsername
Just now, BloodyAndy said:

I contacted Stade de France via email about the VIP package prices and they replied that they cannot tell me anything and that I will find out about the prices once the presale is online 😢

yeah, both them and Ticketmaster told me this same thing over the last past days. The audacity, I mean... :toofunny:

Chandler Bing
1 minute ago, NewUsername said:

yeah, both them and Ticketmaster told me this same thing over the last past days. The audacity, I mean... :toofunny:

I also wrote an email to VIP Nation but they didn't respond. I doubt they will reply until after tomorrow :sweat:

NewUsername
Just now, BloodyAndy said:

I also wrote an email to VIP Nation but they didn't respond. I doubt they will reply until after tomorrow :sweat:

I can try calling again, but I think they'll just repeat themselves.

Chandler Bing

2 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

I can try calling again, but I think they'll just repeat themselves.

You mean try calling VIP Nation? I doubt they'd give you the VIP prices but you never know I guess. Do you maybe know where did those VIP prices from Gaga Daily's Twitter come from?

ViviLittleM

Now I’m afraid. Saw that for Toronto tonS of best seats are available i hope they won’t do that for Paris’ pre sales tomorrow because I want cool seats on Thursday...

Edited by ViviLittleM

NewUsername
34 minutes ago, BloodyAndy said:

You mean try calling VIP Nation? I doubt they'd give you the VIP prices but you never know I guess. Do you maybe know where did those VIP prices from Gaga Daily's Twitter come from?

Ok, So I just called these numbers again:
- Ticketmaster France
- VIP Nation (Europe, based in UK)
- Ticketmaster UK

And all of them repeated that their policy doesn't allow for prices to be disclosed in advance. SO FRUSTRATING.

Do you maybe know where did those VIP prices from Gaga Daily's Twitter come from? -> Nope, and nobody seems to know. The first source I saw, was instagram.com/enigmaupdates stating the UK VIP Packages prices. Then GGD probably copied those and then also put up the French ones. Nor GGD nor enigmaupdates want to disclose where they got the information from, so we have no way of verifying if they're telling the truth and/or if they have correct information.

Edited by NewUsername

SwissMonster
8 minutes ago, HIMe said:

Wait, did y'all get your pre-sale access code? 

No, 8pm GMT

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999
  • Thanks 1

Chandler Bing
14 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Ok, So I just called these numbers again:
- Ticketmaster France
- VIP Nation (Europe, based in UK)
- Ticketmaster UK

And all of them repeated that their policy doesn't allow for prices to be disclosed in advance. SO FRUSTRATING.

Do you maybe know where did those VIP prices from Gaga Daily's Twitter come from? -> Nope, and nobody seems to know. The first source I saw, was instagram.com/enigmaupdates stating the UK VIP Packages prices. Then GGD probably copied those and then also put up the French ones. Nor GGD nor enigmaupdates want to disclose where they got the information from, so we have no way of verifying if they're telling the truth and/or if they have correct information.

Thanks for calling them and for all the information. 
I guess we will have to find out tomorrow. I'll have my fingers crossed for all of us 🤞🏻

Edited by BloodyAndy
  • Love 1

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Sepsami said:

if you're below 170 cm yes :selena:

Oop :selena:

Made up my mind, i'll just go for a seat. Might not be able to dance my ass off but hey at least i'll get to see the show properly... maybe one day when i'm richer i'll get to afford front row tickets :)

chaeri pls

Illundressyou

Someone suggested already saving the credit card details on ticketmaster beforehand, can anyone tell me how? All I can find is my account where it's just the basic form with e-mail, adress etc. and my empty basket :toofunny:

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR
  • Admin pinned this topic