💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem

Should we edit the OP with some of the questions most people have? Like the link to see your seat, the link to sign up for presale (with a warning that it might not work) without buying anything, the answer to if you'll get a code even if you're from outside the UK/France etc?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

NewUsername
18 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Should we edit the OP with some of the questions most people have? Like the link to see your seat, the link to sign up for presale (with a warning that it might not work) without buying anything, the answer to if you'll get a code even if you're from outside the UK/France etc?

great idea! Just done it :)

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Cracks
37 minutes ago, Halle said:

Anyone thinking of getting Pelouse Or tickets? Just haven't found anyone to go with yet hehe... :awesome:

I’ll try to get two of them for my boyfriend and myself :pray:

• YAAAS 1

Glory

Help.

does somebody know I could get 3 seats close to each other if we need 2 presales code (cuz 1 album=2 tickets max only...)

NewUsername
2 minutes ago, Glory said:

Help.

does somebody know I could get 3 seats close to each other if we need 2 presales code (cuz 1 album=2 tickets max only...)

Get somebody else to get a 2nd code.
3 seats close to each other might be hard. Depends on when you get in with both codes and if there's still seats available close to each other.

• Like 1

Glory
Just now, NewUsername said:

Get somebody else to get a 2nd code.
3 seats close to each other might be hard. Depends on when you get in with both codes and if there's still seats available close to each other.

That’s the problem, I could buy a second album but I bet we will be far from each other’s ... so no solution :sharon:

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Glory said:

That’s the problem, I could buy a second album but I bet we will be far from each other’s ... so no solution :sharon:

Maybe wait till Thursday? I heard youre able to get 4 tickets max on that presale

• Like 1

SiberianBreaks

Guys, if some of you have access to a works council (not sure if it's the right term, in French it's "comité d'entreprise") you should check if they are selling tickets for the show. My boyfriend just bought two tickets, I didn't even know it was possible for them to sell them before the presale! :bradley:

• Shook 6

If I buy the ticket tomorrow with the pre-sale, I Will not need to do anything else right? I’m asking this because I don’t understand this sentence: “Pre-sale access doesn’t guarantee tickets, and general sale is on 13.03.2020.” I have to do something else on 13 to receice the tickets???

I’m so scared I will not be able to buy the ticket tomorrow, because there will be a lot of people on that site tomorrow. It will crash for sure:sweat: 

• Sad 1

Glamourpuss
8 minutes ago, Robert said:

If I buy the ticket tomorrow with the pre-sale, I Will not need to do anything else right? I’m asking this because I don’t understand this sentence: “Pre-sale access doesn’t guarantee tickets, and general sale is on 13.03.2020.” I have to do something else on 13 to receice the tickets???

There's only so many available and if more fans have signed up than there are tickets available then not everyone will get one and will have to wait until the general sale when they all get released. 

This presale is just to guarantee that fans get dibs on the first tickets. 

Edited by Glamourpuss

Juanlittlem
6 minutes ago, Robert said:

It's just because lots of people will try to get tickets and since it's only a small % of tickets that go on presale you might not be able to get a ticket even if you had a code if they sell out before you can purchase it. Then on the 13th is the general sale, where everyone can try to get tickets.

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR
  • Admin pinned this topic