💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

Davian
4 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

1) There's no way to "really" check. But international fans should also be able to request and get the code.

I pre-ordered the album on a Dutch webshop (it got there by clicking the official link on ladygaga.com) and they mailed me they’d send the pre-sale code on Monday.

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Shiva Ruppeni
7 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Hey!
Yeah, I messaged them to ask that same question since I'm from outside UK or France and they told me you'll get a code no matter where you're from. You just need to order the CD (or any Chromatica version) from the UK or French website.
I mean you could just wait or you could try it on the 10th  if you already preordered the album to get a code. 

Hey! 
So when we pre-order anything from the UK store, we actually have to end up paying right? Have you done this - what were your steps?

I see so many comments saying no purchase necessary - what does that mean?

Shiva Ruppeni
7 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

1) There's no way to "really" check. But international fans should also be able to request and get the code.

2) see 1

3) for the UK sale it will be ticketmaster.co.uk.    For FR: ticketmaster.fr
Those two shows are not listed on the US site, so make sure to get the right site.

vipnation.eu/ladygaga works for packages, but will probably redirect to ticketmaster.co.uk or .fr anyway

Thank you! 

NewUsername
2 minutes ago, Davian said:

I pre-ordered the album on a Dutch webshop (it got there by clicking the official link on ladygaga.com) and they mailed me they’d send the pre-sale code on Monday.

I pre-ordered on the UK shop and only got a confirmation of the order. But I think that's also right. I SURE HOPE SO!

2 minutes ago, Shiva Ruppeni Siva said:

Hey! 
So when we pre-order anything from the UK store, we actually have to end up paying right? Have you done this - what were your steps?

If you use this link, you don't need to order anything: https://zaphod.vvhp.net/vvreg/15780-706055.html

• Thanks 2

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Shiva Ruppeni Siva said:

Hey! 

Yep, they'll ask for your billing address and your shipping adress and then they'll ask for your credit card number and everything.
There's a link (https://zaphod.vvhp.net/vvreg/15780-706055.html) where you can sign up to get a code for the presale with no need to purchase from the store, but no one is sure how this works.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Shiva Ruppeni
8 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Yep, they'll ask for your billing address and your shipping adress and then they'll ask for your credit card number and everything.
There's a link (https://zaphod.vvhp.net/vvreg/15780-706055.html) where you can sign up to get a code for the presale with no need to purchase from the store, but no one is sure how this works.

I did all the steps, after verifying my card it made me return to the store.

Was that complete? How would they send me the code if I did not include my email anywhere?

ydnmnme

Where should we put the code?? 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
  • Thanks 3

NewUsername
15 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

Where should we put the code?? 

you will probably need to put it when the final queue opens up and it's your turn. POSSIBLY before entering the waiting room, but probably the first thing I said.

• Thanks 3

NewUsername
25 minutes ago, Shiva Ruppeni Siva said:

Was that complete? How would they send me the code if I did not include my email anywhere?

That's weird. When buying something online, they always ask your email. Are you sure you pre-ordered in the official store?

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, Shiva Ruppeni Siva said:

Thats weird. They asked for my email when I put my name and everything, are you sure you got the right website? 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Glittertinks
2 hours ago, Davian said:

2 hours ago, NewUsername said:

I pre-ordered on the UK shop and only got a confirmation of the order. But I think that's also right. I SURE HOPE SO!

I ordered the deluxe edition via the German shop by using the link provided via the announcement mail/text posted on the website under "tour". 

I also got only a confirmation of my order but no mail about the code. 

I have one (1) fear. :excuseu:

• Like 1

Bazaar
36 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

I ordered the deluxe edition via the German shop by using the link provided via the announcement mail/text posted on the website under "tour". 

I also got only a confirmation of my order but no mail about the code. 

I have one (1) fear. :excuseu:

Same!! I didn’t get a mail about the damm code :grr:

• Like 1

StupidLoveBis

I bought the vinyl from the uk store. But the thing I don't understand is that my boyfriend on the UK site clicked on the link with the star that says 'No Purchase Necessary', he put his email in and got an email from universal saying 'You're registered for the pre-sale'. How is this possible? It's a mistake, isn't it? 

NewUsername
5 minutes ago, StupidLoveBis said:

I bought the vinyl from the uk store. But the thing I don't understand is that my boyfriend on the UK site clicked on the link with the star that says 'No Purchase Necessary', he put his email in and got an email from universal saying 'You're registered for the pre-sale'. How is this possible? It's a mistake, isn't it? 

no idea :s

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR
  • Admin pinned this topic