Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

other

Summer 2022 - Paris, FR


NewUsername

Featured Posts

itsdominik
7 minutes ago, Illundressyou said:

Ok but general question, how do people do it that they stand in line for hours to be early for GA, like when/how do you pee or do you just dehydrate yourself? Just something I always worry about at concerts :saladga:

Usually you make new friends pretty fast while queueing (people in front of you or behind you) and you can ask them to save your spot. Fans in line are usually very friendly and helpful most times so don‘t worry

Edited by austriamonster
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • NewUsername

    157

  • Juanlittlem

    75

  • ViviLittleM

    63

  • littlepotter

    52

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was still thinking about what I wanna do (I’m from Amsterdam) but I finally decided I’ll go to Paris! I’ll go on my own so I’m super nervous but I would regret it if I didn’t go. Hoping I can get ti

I need to poop so badly, I am at work hiding in one of conference rooms, send help 

My mom got our tickets!!!

Glamourpuss
10 minutes ago, Illundressyou said:

Ok but general question, how do people do it that they stand in line for hours to be early for GA, like when/how do you pee or do you just dehydrate yourself? Just something I always worry about at concerts :saladga:

This is what I do. I get to know the people next to me and we hold each other's spots in the line whenever either of us need to go for food or to the toilet. As long as you don't leave for hours only to come back when the doors open you should be fine. Fifteen minutes at a time is ok. Everybody is in the best mood because they are excited for the show and making friends is so easy because you have Gaga in common. :)

Definitely don't dehydrate yourself because you don't want to be one of the fainters if it gets too hot in the crowd. 

Edited by Glamourpuss
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tayko

949 infected in France y'all better forget July 24 never going to happen girsl my country is scared AF and the epidemic is litteraly out of control now :triggered:

🇫🇷 My english sucks
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Illundressyou
8 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

This is what I do. I get to know the people next to me and we hold each other's spots in the line whenever either of us need to go for food or to the toilet. As long as you don't leave for hours only to come back when the doors open you should be fine. Fifteen minutes at a time is ok. Everybody is in the best mood because they are excited for the show and making friends is so easy because you have Gaga in common. :)

Definitely don't dehydrate yourself because you don't want to be one of the fainters if it gets too hot in the crowd. 

That's relieving to hear. I went to the Mabel concert a week ago and people cut the line, left trash everywhere and squeezed themselves further once we were inside as well I got so mad :saladga: But I guess there are always exceptions (and the average age of her fanbase seemed quite a bit lower). I'm just not that great at talking to strangers haha but I guess Gaga fans are usually quite open minded so I should be fine! :)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
ViviLittleM
15 minutes ago, Tayko said:

949 infected in France y'all better forget July 24 never going to happen girsl my country is scared AF and the epidemic is litteraly out of control now :triggered:

I give it two months max and after that we won't talk about that virus anymore.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
ViviLittleM

Also I don't think we have to worry about that virus for Stade de France because I think they didn't cancel anything because it's an "outdoor" venue

Edited by ViviLittleM
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Johnny Wayne

I got my pre-order done and I'm ready to get me and my bf some tix yassss

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently
Link to post
Share on other sites
dberrin
23 minutes ago, Tayko said:

949 infected in France y'all better forget July 24 never going to happen girsl my country is scared AF and the epidemic is litteraly out of control now :triggered:

Stop, 949 is nothing. Just think about how many people have the flu right now in our country. The epidemy just need to be controlled it will take a week or two but please stop trying to scare people..

France is not freaking out as you say. I live in Paris and nothing has changed in the past weeks. Everybody keeps living his life.

Edited by dberrin
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Illundressyou
4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Also I don't think we have to worry about that virus for Stade de France because I think they didn't cancel anything because it's an "outdoor" venue

I guess that could still change depending on how much worse it gets in France, in Italy they also play the football games in the stadiums but without any crowds..

Link to post
Share on other sites
Davian
11 hours ago, Sepsami said:

On your own? Take care tho :messga: I'm not sure if I'm gonna go Paris/London or even go at all, it's so far away :selena:

Thank you! I will:diane: Never travelled on my own but I always wanted to tbh! I wasn’t sure at first either, but I just never I would regret it and I didn’t go...:messga:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tayko
9 minutes ago, dberrin said:

Stop, 949 is nothing. Just think about how many people have the flu right now in our country. The epidemy just need to be controlled it will take a week or two but please stop trying to scare people..

France is not freaking out as you say. I live in Paris and nothing has changed in the past weeks. Everybody keeps living his life.

kathy bates lies GIF


949 is nothing ? We litteraly on the top 5 most infected country by this virus, tommorow prevision are 1500 + 

Can you stop compare the coronavirus to the flu it's annoying AF if u have stopped school at college and have 0 knowledge about disease u just don't talk baby :billie: the mortality rate is 20x higher ( HIGHEEEER ♪ )

Our ministry just said the virus can't be controlled at this point and we are about to launch the Stade 3 that's mean it's litteraly out of control , just turn on your TV dude. Every concert and event are now canceled for the next 2 month , Gaga is 4 month from now she still has a chance yea but i doubt it.

France is not freaking out ? just did my shop at Leclerc ( y'a que les vrais qui savent ) and their is no more pasta and canned food how can you say people don't freak out , i live near Lyon and people freak the **** out lmao. 

There is no more mask anywhere hydroalcoholic gel also but yea bro we don't panick :ladyhaha:

🇫🇷 My english sucks
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
monketsharona
49 minutes ago, Tayko said:

949 infected in France y'all better forget July 24 never going to happen girsl my country is scared AF and the epidemic is litteraly out of control now :triggered:

10k people died of the regular flu last year in France, (17k in 2018), nobody is talking about this :stalkga:

  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tayko
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

10k people died of the regular flu last year in France, (17k in 2018), nobody is talking about this :stalkga:

China is losing billions and billions of dollars because the flu 2.0 yes ur right

Italia is closing all the country and lose billions of €€ cause the flu 2.0 yes ur right

France closing all the schools and losing millions of €€ cause the flu 2.0 yes ur right

Girl use ur brain :billie:

🇫🇷 My english sucks
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Aphroditus
40 minutes ago, Johnny Wayne said:

I got my pre-order done and I'm ready to get me and my bf some tix yassss

Pre-order For the concert? Or the album? :duck:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Johnny Wayne
2 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

Pre-order For the concert? Or the album? :duck:

for the album to get early access to the tickets

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • NewUsername changed the title to Summer 2022 - Paris, FR
  • Admin pinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...