Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

L E O
52 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

spill the tea, what's the source?

Just like as I said, I've seen someone of social media talking about it (supposedly someone working @ livenation, but I've yet to see a proof), and everybody is now saying so on French chat groups, but yeah, don't buy too much into it.

That being said, things seems to be heading toward a postponement announced this week or the next one for sure!

NewUsername
51 minutes ago, L E O said:

Just like as I said, I've seen someone of social media talking about it (supposedly someone working @ livenation, but I've yet to see a proof), and everybody is now saying so on French chat groups, but yeah, don't buy too much into it.

That being said, things seems to be heading toward a postponement announced this week or the next one for sure!

I understood, but I meant like usernames or screenshots :p

Clarity
2 hours ago, NewUsername said:

I understood, but I meant like usernames or screenshots :p

It’s on one of the French group on Facebook. One of the user said something like « my BFF working for LiveNation told me it’s still happening in Stade de France and postponed, dates coming soon, surely this week » but this source doesn’t mean a lot :derpga:

• Like 1

ThisBitch
7 hours ago, L E O said:

So rumor has it (I've seen on social media, so I have nothing to back it up) that the postponement news are coming tomorrow. I sure hope it's true, it's about time!

Postponement is a beautiful word 

• Like 3

L E O
5 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

Postponement is a beautiful word 

Truly the most beautiful word we could hear right now

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

mezzanine

good morning from anxiomatica

i've dreamt that we were attending the tour and the concert was only 1h long, she was singing electric chapel but nothing else from btw, and no tf and tfm, i remember it suddenly ending, i was super disappointed, then it all was in a small arena, and i was getting to the fence... she was picking cables herself :toofunny: i asked "hey, can we talk for 10 min?" and she replied "no" - then smiling says "but 3 minutes", i answer "ok", i was following her then, and she entered the backstage from a black door on the right side. i would wait and then a security guard would take me downstairs where she was eating and watching tv, to start discussing about how's coronavirus in europe, and then there's when i woke up, most stupid dream in a long time, but i was checking the forum before going to sleep last night so i guess that's it lol

Edited by mezzanine
  • LMAO 4
  • Shook 2

NewUsername
8 minutes ago, Vejuno said:

On the tourist-information-site from Paris is the concert mentioned - with the additive "postponed" (verschoben)

https://de.parisinfo.com/search?otcp_search[q]=Lady+Gaga

My boyfriend found it yesterday and I was surprised, that here are no new infos...

This probably means nothing, though. They just put that themselves.
It IS hopefully and probably postponed, but I doubt parisinfo.com knows anything.

3104 tickets left btw.

Edited by NewUsername
  • Thanks 1

NewUsername
On 6/17/2020 at 2:23 PM, L E O said:

So rumor has it (I've seen on social media, so I have nothing to back it up) that the postponement news are coming tomorrow. I sure hope it's true, it's about time!

Two days later and still nothing. :icega:

• Sad 1

L E O
1 hour ago, NewUsername said:

Don't remind me I'm so tired of it lmao

MiQuenDroid
1 hour ago, NewUsername said:

Imagine how tired we are

All I ever wanted was love...
  • Like 1

ViviLittleM

A reminder that Harry Styles announced two weeks before the first show

some are announcing even a few days before

NewUsername
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

A reminder that Harry Styles announced two weeks before the first show

some are announcing even a few days before

which is also a shitty thing to do.

I don't get that at all. Sure there goes a lot of work etc in all of it, but really that much or of that kind that they can't even say anything about it by now? :duck:

• Thanks 2

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR