💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

NewUsername
11 hours ago, mezzanine said:

What are they waiting for lol, now it makes 0 sense. Album has been downloaded, charts are updated, concerts were starting next month, we deserve an explanation at this point, I'm starting to get mad, if they don't give us an update between this week and the next one the thing will get very disrespectful.

It has to happen this week indeed! I thought it was going to come yesterday, but nothing.

3169 tickets left btw :vegas:  
VIP4 has gone from 50 tickets left to 51 though, wut

• Like 1

L E O

Yeah, yesterday was my patience's expiration date. This is so damn disrespectful. I'm lucky enough to live close to Paris and not have booked anything for London yet, but damn, people are travelling from all over the world… I wish we could trend something on Twitter or something, but I bet most fans would still defend her and her team :messga:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ShesAMess
13 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Stade de France still hasn’t any info aha

That’s just crazy... didn’t the prime minister of france basically say a long time ago that there is no way events this big would be allowed on july 

Free my mind, ARTPOP
  • Like 1

L E O
3 minutes ago, ShesAMess said:

That’s just crazy... didn’t the prime minister of france basically say a long time ago that there is no way events this big would be allowed on july 

YES

It's the same EVERYWHERE, we KNOW that the show isn't happening this year. That's 100% sure. They could at least have the decency to tell us "news coming soon" or something, and not let us in the dark like that 

• Like 3

ShesAMess
4 minutes ago, L E O said:

YES

It's the same EVERYWHERE, we KNOW that the show isn't happening this year. That's 100% sure. They could at least have the decency to tell us "news coming soon" or something, and not let us in the dark like that 

Exactly!

I don’t even want my money back I just want to know that it is just postponed and not cancelled...

don’t need JWT act II :huntyga:

Free my mind, ARTPOP
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

NewUsername
52 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Stade de France still hasn’t any info aha

They'll keep saying this until Gaga and/or LiveNation gives info. I have asked them before several times over the span of these last couple of months, but no way that they are allowed to say anything first.

NewUsername

Something I thought of: isn't the fact that they waited for the bundles some kind of confirmation that is definitely postponed and not cancelled? 
If they would cancel and people ask for refunds, they practically haven't bought the album anymore, I'd say. Don't know how Billboard sees this, and if they would take away all those sales. If TM/LV would give full refunds minus eg. 15 dollars, because "well, you redeemed the album", imagine the anger of fans.

So, does this confirm a postponement? :sis:

Regardless of this, I still both hope and think it's postponed.

L E O
18 minutes ago, Henri Bardot said:

Well, Europe opens borders in October. 

Probably its after that

We know 100% that it's not happening in 2020. It's a stadium tour, so it can only take place from May to September 2021. Outsides stadium concerts don't happen outside of these dates!

NewUsername

gaga plis :messga:

(3159 tickets left, so 10 tickets sold in 2 days!)

Edited by NewUsername

ThisBitch
On 6/9/2020 at 1:51 PM, L E O said:

Yeah, yesterday was my patience's expiration date. This is so damn disrespectful. I'm lucky enough to live close to Paris and not have booked anything for London yet, but damn, people are travelling from all over the world… I wish we could trend something on Twitter or something, but I bet most fans would still defend her and her team :messga:

I just cancelled my hotel in Paris, sad and angry at the same time :saladga: 

• Sad 3

gagasicebath
31 minutes ago, MonsterY said:

The Weeknd rescheduled his world tour 3 weeks before the start

Harry Styles just rescheduled his for next year and his was due to start around the 26th if this month, I think? 

Henri Bardot
On 6/9/2020 at 3:00 PM, L E O said:

We know 100% that it's not happening in 2020. It's a stadium tour, so it can only take place from May to September 2021. Outsides stadium concerts don't happen outside of these dates!

Good. 

:vegas:

Then Blackpink can come and perform SC with Gaga

pooiota

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR