💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem

Does anyone knows a way to contact Ticketmaster other than the e-mail? I'm trying to call them from outside France so that might a problem too lol

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.

Jay Germanotta

Hi guys, does anyone have GC EE ticket and going alone as me?

If so, feel free to DM me and let's meet in Paris. :pawsup::stalkga::ally:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

ARTPOP
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

Does anyone knows a way to contact Ticketmaster other than the e-mail? I'm trying to call them from outside France so that might a problem too lol

I tried to contact with e-mail too but they did not reply yet 

COME ON GAYS!!

Artistica

So, now with tickets sorted (hopefully for most of us, latest by tomorrow evening!), what are good hotels to stay at for a Stade de France show? I checked booking and Trivago but the prices for hotels close to the venue are a bit steep, especially compared to the Gare de L'Est area (and I'm not a hostel person).

Will there by RER trains running after the show?

NewUsername
2 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

1 hour ago, Arbmonster said:

I tried to contact with e-mail too but they did not reply yet 

I think I called +33 1 49 97 52 00 or +33 1 49 97 51 91

Edited by NewUsername

cdparky
54 minutes ago, Artistica said:

So, now with tickets sorted (hopefully for most of us, latest by tomorrow evening!), what are good hotels to stay at for a Stade de France show? I checked booking and Trivago but the prices for hotels close to the venue are a bit steep, especially compared to the Gare de L'Est area (and I'm not a hostel person).

Yes there should be trains running back to the city centre. I've been there for U2, Depeche Mode and Roger Waters, had no trouble getting back after.

• Thanks 1

Alavaye
59 minutes ago, Artistica said:

I booked a room at Libertel Canal Saint Martin, which is close to Gare du Nord. It wasnt really cheap but not too expensive considering the position and it's a three star hotel and I also have free cancel policy until 21st July, in case the concert gets cancelled. Since it's only for 1 night I didnt mind the price too much. RER trains are going from Gare du Nord to the Stadium and the last one back is at 12:41. So this seemed like a smart option for me.

xoxo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PerfectGUY
2 minutes ago, Alavaye said:

I booked a room at Libertel Canal Saint Martin, which is close to Gare du Nord. It wasnt really cheap but not too expensive considering the position and it's a three star hotel and I also have free cancel policy until 21st July, in case the concert gets cancelled. Since it's only for 1 night I didnt mind the price too much. RER trains are going from Gare du Nord to the Stadium and the last one back is at 12:41. So this seemed like a smart option for me.

1 hour ago, Artistica said:

As a parisian, I would not recommend Gare du Nord or Gare de l'Est areas. They'e the most "dangerous" parts of Paris. I would rather find a less good hotel but in a nicer district :) 

• Thanks 2

Artistica
1 minute ago, PerfectGUY said:

As a parisian, I would not recommend Gare du Nord or Gare de l'Est areas. They'e the most "dangerous" parts of Paris. I would rather find a less good hotel but in a nicer district :) 

Gare du Nord does seem like a convenient option considering the RER connection.

I've stayed in the Montmartre area before (bottom, close to Moulin Rouge), but it feels a bit out of the way connection-wise. Love the Marais but a bit over budget.

And yes, also considering the free cancellation option because with the virus situation, you never know...

NewUsername

Hi again everyone!

I'm selling 2x Pelouse d'Or Early Entry, original price (so 2x €190,33).
If interested, send me PM!

PerfectGUY
7 minutes ago, Artistica said:

Gare du Nord does seem like a convenient option considering the RER connection.

I've stayed in the Montmartre area before (bottom, close to Moulin Rouge), but it feels a bit out of the way connection-wise. Love the Marais but a bit over budget.

And yes, also considering the free cancellation option because with the virus situation, you never know...

I've usually no problem going there from Étoile - Champs ElysĂ©es etc...

• Thanks 1

Artistica
2 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

I've usually no problem going there from Étoile - Champs ElysĂ©es etc...

Ahh, metro line 13. Is this a more convenient option getting to the stadium compared to the RER?

NewUsername
9 minutes ago, GagaSkeletonWay said:

I have tickets for Pelouse OR. How do I know if they're early entry? :omg:

If you bought Package VIP3 -> then they're Early Entry
If you bought Pelouse OR -> then they're not Early Entry

Btw, @ everyone:

• Like 1

dberrin
2 hours ago, Artistica said:

Do not sleep close to Le Stade de France ! Paris transports are pretty efficient so feel free to go in the area you like. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR