💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

Alavaye
1 minute ago, dberrin said:

I said this because I have not seen a gaga show in Europe for a while and I don't wanna be bad with americans but their audiences are usually boring... A lot of people filming and not dancing even in the crowd..

Just watch Coachella audience, I have never seen a festival crowd like that. (Compare it with Glasto 2009)

I have no idea how they do it in the USA, but people today are definitely obsessed with phones and filming instead of just enjoying the moment. As if you won't find hundreds of clips of the concert online anyways. It's OK to take a few photos and a short clip or two max just to have a personal memory but one should definitely just be present in the moment, dance and sing!

I was at Artrave in London and Joanne Tour in Milan and both were wild (London just a bit crazier because I was in GA with all the people, but Milan audience was amazing!). Loved both of them, so I hope the same will happen in France. (I did go to Zenith Paris for Panic at the Disco Concert which was fantastic, but never been to Stade de France).

xoxo
  • Like 1

dberrin
1 minute ago, Alavaye said:

I have no idea how they do it in the USA, but people today are definitely obsessed with phones and filming instead of just enjoying the moment. As if you won't find hundreds of clips of the concert online anyways. It's OK to take a few photos and a short clip or two max just to have a personal memory but one should definitely just be present in the moment, dance and sing!

I was at Artrave in London and Joanne Tour in Milan and both were wild (London just a bit crazier because I was in GA with all the people, but Milan audience was amazing!). Loved both of them, so I hope the same will happen in France. (I did go to Zenith Paris for Panic at the Disco Concert which was fantastic, but never been to Stade de France).

French crowds are known to be one of the best, I think it's the reason why so many artists love performing in France (I mean beside they often love Paris too).

• Like 2

Alavaye
6 minutes ago, dberrin said:

French crowds are known to be one of the best, I think it's the reason why so many artists love performing in France (I mean beside they often love Paris too).

I do not disagree :) I've travelled all around Europe and Paris and French people are always in my :heart:

xoxo
  • Like 1

Got a GA ticket :kara:

I have to travel to and stay in Paris so I didn’t wanna spend that much for a ticket, but I bet it will be so much fun anyway! 

This will be my first stadium concert, and the fact that it’s the first concert of the tour :diane: I can’t wait :kiss:

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 2

NewUsername

Hi everyone! Back after a very stressful but in the end satisfying day! (I GOT 2xGC EE after all!) :firega::party:

Congrats to all those that scored tickets and good luck to those who plan to buy during one of the two other sales!! :kara:

I've read ALL your replies since I last commented and saw some comments that could still get some answers:

8 hours ago, Bazaar said:

Guys in golden circle what’s the difference between R VIP and H VIP?

Probably just the door, for the queue

8 hours ago, Tybalt said:

Just checked tm  and GC tickets seem to be available again 

Also, does anybody know if it's normal to have two tickets on the downloadable pdf for GCEE? 

Same for me, one ticket is, let's say, for the concert itself and the other ticket is to prove you have Early Entry package. Both are needed.

7 hours ago, BellaFahmi said:

Hey everyone, I got Golden Ticket Early Entry but in the email it didn't say when I should be at the venue (or if it did it's all in french and my french is **** so I wouldn't get it) so if anyone here got the same tickets and knows what time to be at the venue, please help!!!

This is normal. We'll be notified at the latest some days in advance with directions and a time slot.

6 hours ago, Illundressyou said:

ok I REALLY want to die now. :) after trying endlessly on my pc and now on my phone I managed to get 2 carre or seats and even checked the view online and it was alright so I bought them but guess what? THERE ARE ****ING TABLES IN FRONT OF THEM. at least in the model. I'm having a 2nd mental breakdown. I'm so done with myself honestly. But I'll write them an email and ask if the tables are always there. I doubt security will let me dance on them.

Tables? That's really weird!

4 hours ago, Nicollings said:

Does anybody already know how late the doors will open for the early entry tickets? I emailed ticketmaster to see what time the doors open for the early entry tickets.....would be nice to know for travel arrangements and stuff.

see above :)

If I have some time, I'll try to update the OP tomorrow with more FAQ's that have arisen during and after the presale, to help people who already got a ticket and those who are going to join the 12th or 13th sale.

Edited by NewUsername
  • Thanks 2

cdparky
58 minutes ago, dberrin said:

The French crowds when I've been there have been superb. Always remember the Bercy singing Speechless back to her first time round on The Monster Ball. The ArtRave shows as well were incredible.

Juanlittlem
36 minutes ago, cdparky said:

The French crowds when I've been there have been superb. Always remember the Bercy singing Speechless back to her first time round on The Monster Ball. The ArtRave shows as well were incredible.

Arent you the guy with the amazing videos from lots of Gagas tour?  Hope you're going to this one too hahahaha 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

ARTPOP
4 hours ago, dberrin said:

for those wondering how is the ambiance at a Gaga show in Le stade France

Do you which seat this would be ?

COME ON GAYS!!

dberrin
3 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

Do you which seat this would be ?

It's carre or, but I'd say it's the furthest block .

ARTPOP
36 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

carré or for sure

Why is it the most expensive if it is not that close :messga:

COME ON GAYS!!

dberrin
1 hour ago, Arbmonster said:

Why is it the most expensive if it is not that close :messga:

Because they are the closest seats aha

littlepotter
7 hours ago, dberrin said:

for those wondering how is the ambiance at a Gaga show in Le stade France

Wow. This almost made me tear up and for so many conflicting reasons.

1. I can't believe this will actually be me in a few months (if everything goes well). Like... i will witness Gaga. Maybe i wont see her clearly but i will hear her. I will feel this energy. I've been waiting for this my whole life.

2. I realized me getting a seat is definitely the best option for my height (even if i mine is much farther away), and that i'd probably suffocate down on the floor.

3. But at the same time, even from this short clip I can anticipate how bad i'm going to feel, sitting there on my seat, watching everyone go wild and jumping and singing down in the grass. I'm gonna feel like an outsider just like i feel whenever i'm in a social gathering where i don't feel part of the group.

4. Then i realized that wait, the people on the seats are also jumping and dancing as well. Hope this will be the case for me too!

5. Back to reality - let's all be honest with each other. With dragcon being cancelled, despite it being months away, i highly highly doubt they wont cancel the concert. I dont want to let myself live the fantasy when all signs point to it not happening.

chaeri pls
  • Like 1

dberrin
18 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Wow. This almost made me tear up and for so many conflicting reasons.

1. I can't believe this will actually be me in a few months (if everything goes well). Like... i will witness Gaga. Maybe i wont see her clearly but i will hear her. I will feel this energy. I've been waiting for this my whole life.

2. I realized me getting a seat is definitely the best option for my height (even if i mine is much farther away), and that i'd probably suffocate down on the floor.

3. But at the same time, even from this short clip I can anticipate how bad i'm going to feel, sitting there on my seat, watching everyone go wild and jumping and singing down in the grass. I'm gonna feel like an outsider just like i feel whenever i'm in a social gathering where i don't feel part of the group.

4. Then i realized that wait, the people on the seats are also jumping and dancing as well. Hope this will be the case for me too!

5. Back to reality - let's all be honest with each other. With dragcon being cancelled, despite it being months away, i highly highly doubt they wont cancel the concert. I dont want to let myself live the fantasy when all signs point to it not happening.

have you seen that China is starting to control the virus spreading ? It's been less than three months since the beginning and with the bad management they did at the very beginning of the epidemy, it shows that the epidemy should not last more than 2/3 months in Europe.

• Like 1

littlepotter
1 hour ago, dberrin said:

have you seen that China is starting to control the virus spreading ? It's been less than three months since the beginning and with the bad management they did at the very beginning of the epidemy, it shows that the epidemy should not last more than 2/3 months in Europe.

hope youre right!

chaeri pls

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR