šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

Nicollings
1 minute ago, Kattys said:

Are you guys talking about standard golden circle or early entry golden circle? Cause thatā€™s different to buy, everytime I check golden circle is sold outĀ :triggered:

Early entry, the standard was sold out indeedĀ 

I have a question for the golden circle early entry:

Why is there different prices?! I can't understand it. There are 3 "Pack fan club" but with 3 different prices (178, 88 or 266 & we can only select the last one).Ā 

Juanlittlem
9 minutes ago, MrBlue said:

I have a question for the golden circle early entry:

Why is there different prices?! I can't understand it. There are 3 "Pack fan club" but with 3 different prices (178, 88 or 266 & we can only select the last one).Ā 

Nope, 178 is only Golden Circle, if you want to add Early Entry is +88 so thats 266.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ā¤ļø Teletubby.
  • Thanks 1

Alavaye
1 hour ago, dberrin said:

for those wondering how is the ambiance at a Gaga show in Le stade France

Actually perhaps it s better that I got the seats with a nice view of the stage and the crowd than to be grinded to pieces in the mass. For Artrave I was young and wild and General Admission was the best option, for Joanne tour the only ticket I could get was a seat so i went with it, it was still a good experience. Now in mid thirties I might not have so much vigour as the younglings... so maybe it s for the best that I didnt get a GC.

xoxo
  • Love 2

itsdominik

Does anybody have a GC ticket for sale or an unused code? A friend forgot to pre-order the album in time! :)Ā 

Alavaye
12 minutes ago, austriamonster said:

Does anybody have a GC ticket for sale or an unused code? A friend forgot to pre-order the album in time! :)Ā 

I have an unused code, since I didnt manage to get a GC, but I think that today's presale ended?

xoxo
  • Thanks 1

elijahfan
15 minutes ago, austriamonster said:

I miraculously got my GC ticket around 3 pm today, and I've been trying to get GC for a friend ever since without success. I think it's fair to say that this pre-sale is now closed, so our best shot is the Livenation pre-sale on Thursday.

• Thanks 1

Suuus
On 3/6/2020 at 9:17 PM, NewUsername said:

Don't be nervous! I've been to someĀ concerts by myself and the experience is still great. Sometimes you meet other fans :)

Ā 

The best would be the closest of course!
Here's the plan:
plan-billetterie-lg-2020-copie-v4_1.jpg?

If you wanna sit, CarrƩ Or is the best option if you wanna be close.
If you wanna stand, Golden Circle is the best option if you wanna be close.

Am i the only one who finds it weird that they marked the golden circle red and not yellow

Cracks

Hey guys Iā€™m looking for 2 GC. I bought two pelouse or because GC were sold out even though I was in the queue very early.Ā 

Alavaye

Everybody who didn't get GC is looking for it :/ Maybe you can try the sale on 12th, I believe they'll add more tickets

xoxo

dberrin
1 hour ago, Alavaye said:

Actually perhaps it s better that I got the seats with a nice view of the stage and the crowd than to be grinded to pieces in the mass. For Artrave I was young and wild and General Admission was the best option, for Joanne tour the only ticket I could get was a seat so i went with it, it was still a good experience. Now in mid thirties I might not have so much vigour as the younglings... so maybe it s for the best that I didnt get a GC.

True, however i feel like Gaga audience is not the same since ARTPOP and Joanne and are less crazy.

• Like 1

Alavaye
1 minute ago, dberrin said:

True, however i feel like Gaga audience is not the same since ARTPOP and Joanne and are less crazy.

Yea that s true, some of us have grown old(er) with her and are not that crazy anymore.. but who knows, when the album drops she might go CrazyGa route again and pull in new generations of fans that are as crazy :)

xoxo
  • LMAO 1

cdparky
3 hours ago, MonsterHUN said:

Also whatā€™s the difference between Pelouse OR G/H/R/S?

Not been to the Stade de France in a while, but I think that is the gate you are meant to use to enter (so doesn't really make much difference).Just there to divide the crowd up a bit in the queue.

• Thanks 1

dberrin
3 minutes ago, Alavaye said:

Yea that s true, some of us have grown old(er) with her and are not that crazy anymore.. but who knows, when the album drops she might go CrazyGa route again and pull in new generations of fans that are as crazy :)

I said this because I have not seen a gaga show in Europe for a while and I don't wanna be bad withĀ americans but their audiences are usually boring... A lot of people filming and not dancing even in the crowd..

Just watch Coachella audience, I have never seen a festival crowd like that. (Compare it with Glasto 2009)

Edited by dberrin

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR