Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

other

Summer 2022 - Paris, FR


NewUsername

Featured Posts

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • NewUsername

    164

  • Juanlittlem

    75

  • ViviLittleM

    63

  • littlepotter

    52

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was still thinking about what I wanna do (I’m from Amsterdam) but I finally decided I’ll go to Paris! I’ll go on my own so I’m super nervous but I would regret it if I didn’t go. Hoping I can get ti

I need to poop so badly, I am at work hiding in one of conference rooms, send help 

My mom got our tickets!!!

dberrin

Anayway, I hope I will get tickets for the Golden circle. I was there in 2012 and I was carre or, where we could hardly see a small 1cm blond girl move far from us...

  • Like 1
  • Shook 3
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
NewUsername
1 minute ago, BloodyAndy said:

Do you think that it will also be possible to buy VIP tickets during the presale on 10 March? And will it be possible to do it on VIP Nation's website or on Ticketmaster?

The Official VIP page lists 10 March as one of the sales, so I'd say yes: https://vipnation.eu/ladygaga

I think no matter if you go to VIP Nation's site or Ticketmaster, it will direct you to Ticketmaster anyway. I'm not 100% sure, though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Suuus
59 minutes ago, Davian said:

I was still thinking about what I wanna do (I’m from Amsterdam) but I finally decided I’ll go to Paris!:firega: I’ll go on my own so I’m super nervous but I would regret it if I didn’t go. Hoping I can get tickets in the pit!:pray:

Im going to Paris too im going with my sister

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Glittertinks

I will try to snatch Tickets for Paris :vegas:

I just wish I could go for the Pit but Pelouse Or will be absolute maximum :bradley: I fear a bad view. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
NewUsername
2 minutes ago, Illundressyou said:

Are the different standing areas separated from each other? Must be right? Cause of the different prices

yep

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
HermioneT

I will also try to get tickets for Paris and I am also planning to travel there alone:party: it would be my very first huge concert and first time to see Gaga. So thank you to all of you sharing your knowledge of the ticket buying process!:kara:

One question: I am very small (like Gaga-small:enigma:) - does it still makes sense for me to go for the standing/GA/golden circle sections? Or will I basically just see heads of other people? 

She / hers
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
ydnmnme

Oh guys thank you for this thread and for your posts, it cleared some thing up for me. I was so nervous, I’ve never bought tickets from another country, only Russia, and the system is so different :messga:

I’m not sure where to stand/sit tho.. 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
NewUsername
3 minutes ago, HermioneT said:

I will also try to get tickets for Paris and I am also planning to travel there alone:party: it would be my very first huge concert and first time to see Gaga. So thank you to all of you sharing your knowledge of the ticket buying process!:kara:

One question: I am very small (like Gaga-small:enigma:) - does it still makes sense for me to go for the standing/GA/golden circle sections? Or will I basically just see heads of other people? 

Wear high heels :ally: Tall people have a better view of course (like myself), but if you're small, you can always watch in between people. The closer you are, the better your view will be of course.

  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Illundressyou
1 minute ago, NewUsername said:

Wear high heels :ally: Tall people have a better view of course (like myself), but if you're small, you can always watch in between people. The closer you are, the better your view will be of course.

 I'm actually thinking about buying some sort of flat plateaus cause I'm tired of being smoll :triggered:

  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
SwissMonster
38 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

I will try to snatch Tickets for Paris :vegas:

I just wish I could go for the Pit but Pelouse Or will be absolute maximum :bradley: I fear a bad view. 

I think this tour everyone should be happy to experience it no matter the view :ladyhaha:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
HermioneT
1 minute ago, NewUsername said:

Wear high heels :ally: Tall people have a better view of course (like myself), but if you're small, you can always watch in between people. The closer you are, the better your view will be of course.

Haven't thought about that :firega:

Well, yeah I suspected being small will be a disadvantage in a stadium. Maybe I should look for stadium concert experiences of other small people:selena:  and go for the golden circle tickets ( if I get any at all).

She / hers
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
MANiCURE 6

At this point I just don't care anymore :ladyhaha:

I just want to be part of this experience ! :firega: No matter the view I'll enjoy this moment for all the Monsters who won't be able to attempt the Ball...

Edited by MANiCURE 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • NewUsername changed the title to Summer 2022 - Paris, FR
  • Admin pinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...