Featured Posts

Andreu
7 hours ago, Miaou said:

the way it will be sold out in minutesĀ :rip:Ā 

Bold of you to use the plural :billie:

• LMAO 2

HermioneT
1 minute ago, StupidLoveBis said:

The fact that I'm going to try to make a reservation while I'm in class.Ā :bradley:

I'm going to make the reservation while pretending to work on editing a manuscript and simultaneously pretending to be waiting for an "super urgent phone call" because of which I really really can't attend the meeting I'm supposed to at 10:enigma::sweat:

She / hers

9 minutes ago, StupidLoveBis said:

I'm so stressed, help...

SAAAME, jeeesuuuusss!!I feel so hyped, excited and stressed all at once. awjiravoravwejtoabjwet!!

Illundressyou

So we can only put the pre-sale code in once the sale starts at 10am? So you can't queue beforehand or am I missing something? (I know that the queue would be resetted anyway)

ydnmnme

Good luck everyone! Remember that we still have a chance to get tickets on March 12th on another presale by LiveNation!Ā 

š¼ š’¹š‘œš“ƒ'š“‰ š“Œš’¶š“ƒš“ƒš’¶ š’·š‘’ š’¶š“š‘œš“ƒš‘’ š’»š‘œš“‡š‘’š“‹š‘’š“‡, š’·š“Šš“‰ š¼ š’øš’¶š“ƒ š’·š‘’ š“‰š‘œš“ƒš’¾š‘”š’½š“‰

Davian

Iā€™m going to use two different screens to have more chance, but do I need to have two different Ticketmaster accounts for that? Or can I just log in onĀ both with the same account?

Edited by Davian
What you want Lady GagašŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinašŸ„‚

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, Davian said:

Iā€™m going to use two different screens to have more chance, but do I need to have two different Ticketmaster accounts for that? Or can I just log in onĀ both with the same account?

People were saying to avoid doing that since you'll use a code to get in and if you use it two times they might see you as a bot and cancel your order.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ā¤ļø Teletubby.
  • Thanks 1

Nicollings
7 minutes ago, Davian said:

I've got 2 accounts and 2 codes! Just to be sureĀ :gum:Ā 

• Thanks 1

will you be waiting on the ticketmaster.fr website or clicking on the button in the email, at 10am? I'm unsure what will be faster (with clicking the link we might not have to type in the code idk)

Ā 

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Illundressyou
1 minute ago, vpez said:

will you be waiting on the ticketmaster.fr website or clicking on the button in the email, at 10am? I'm unsure what will be faster (with clicking the link we might not have to type in the code idk)

Ā 

I think for me it's faster to wait on ticketmaster directly cause my email-site takes some time to redirect me to other sites if I click links in emails.. but I think you'll have to enter the pre-sale code manually either way

• Thanks 1

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR
  • Admin pinned this topic