šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

spector
On 1/4/2022 at 10:22 AM, babs441 said:

It took 8 weeks but I got my refund. If new dates are announced Iā€™ll think of rebuying tickets.Ā 

did you have to e-mail them constantly? it's been almost 10 weeks for me, several exchanges, and still haven't received my refund.Ā :neyde:

stella + elliot = stelliot

11 hours ago, spector said:

did you have to e-mail them constantly? it's been almost 10 weeks for me, several exchanges, and still haven't received my refund.Ā :neyde:

No, I emailed them and just waited. Then I got an email about a month later saying they received my request and it would take another month for the money to return to my card. I had to send a copy of my tickets to them.Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR
On 12/11/2021 at 5:18 AM, spector said:

thatā€™s very unprofessional.Ā :wtf:Ā Ā itā€™s been 6 weeks for meā€”i already filed an official complaint via my bank to expedite the process.Ā i need my money back, like, now.

I would buy it from youĀ 

spector
4 hours ago, Pedroply said:

I would buy it from youĀ 

fortunately, since then, i received my refund. thank you for the offer, tho.Ā :hug:Ā 

stella + elliot = stelliot
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just received the email from Ticketmaster:

Ā 

Madam, Sir,

The event PRESTATION LADY GAGA originally set to occur on 25/07/2021 19:31 at STADE DE FRANCE - ST DENIS has been postponed to 24/07/2022 19:33 at STADE DE FRANCE - ST DENIS by the organizers.

You can keep your tickets, they are valid for the postponed event.

• YAAAS 2

littlepotter

Is anyone willing to sell a Z1 ticket? I want a seat for my boyfriend in the same area :bradley:

chaeri pls

Is anyone able to access the site? I want to try and get standing tickets, I need to see her in such a huge stadium :giveup:Ā 

Sea Shell Bikini

I just got tickets!:firega:Ā  Do we need to specify the exact names of both people when printing the ticket, or can I put my name on both?

NewUsername
14 minutes ago, Sea Shell Bikini said:

I just got tickets!:firega:Ā  Do we need to specify the exact names of both people when printing the ticket, or can I put my name on both?

What do you mean? When you want to print the ticket, the name is already on it, so it can't be changed.

When buying packages, it's personal. For other tickets, at least the person whose name is on the tickets should be there. So in that case, just 1 name for both tickets usually suffices.Ā