💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I don't get how Gaga expected to still be able tour in July when she postponed the album and she had not started planning way before the tickets even went on sale. Either they knew the dates wouldn't go ahead as planned or they did start planning as the outfits, visuals, lighting, hair design, make up design, stage layout, actually building the stage and then rehearsing can't all be done in just two weeks. 

Yeah, that totally makes no sense to me either. It’s more than obvious that Gaga and her team are sort of ahead with the show, maybe they will switch things later next year.

Edited by JorgeX

Juanlittlem
Just now, KanyeWest said:

@Juanlittlem how are things going?

I emailed them again asking for a phone number to contact them yet they didn't answer :messga: Watch me go Karen mode on them :enigma:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 1

Just now, Juanlittlem said:

I emailed them again asking for a phone number to contact them yet they didn't answer :messga: Watch me go Karen mode on them :enigma:

I think theres only one french number sadly u will have to speak in english to them :ohwell:

santimonster
On 9/17/2020 at 10:02 PM, KanyeWest said:

I think theres only one french number sadly u will have to speak in english to them :ohwell:

Hii! Do you think you could post the number? I am trying to get a refund as well, but I can't find a number to call. Thanks in advance. 

18 minutes ago, santimonster said:

Hii! Do you think you could post the number? I am trying to get a refund as well, but I can't find a number to call. Thanks in advance. 

01 55 93 00 00 

NewUsername
On 9/17/2020 at 6:31 PM, spamuelbtanner said:

I don't get how Gaga expected to still be able tour in July when she postponed the album and she had not started planning way before the tickets even went on sale. Either they knew the dates wouldn't go ahead as planned or they did start planning as the outfits, visuals, lighting, hair design, make up design, stage layout, actually building the stage and then rehearsing can't all be done in just two weeks. 

what do you mean?

They announced them back in the beginning of March, when everyone still hadn't realized how bad this COVID crisis was going to be. So back then they obviously thought they were going to be able to do the tour on the original dates and were probably going to plan the outfits, visuals etc from March/April-July. When mid-end March everybody realized "well, welp", they decided to not start those plans and started the process of deciding with all the parties involved what they were gonna do: postpone or cancel.

Luckily they postponed, let's hope for 2021!

DrCake

2,295 tickets left on Ticketmaster

495 tickets left on Stade de France website

Last time I checked, months ago, there were over 3,3k left on Ticketmaster 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
PedrinniSan

Guys I know maybe the show is not going to happen... but I'm trying to find another PELOUSE OR ticket for the Paris show for a friend :( If you know if someone is trying to sell a ticket just tell me!! I'm coming from spain to france I already have my ticket but I need another one ToT ♥

• 2 weeks later...
Juanlittlem

Not her selling tickets even while we don't know if the show's gonna happen. There's only 1.716 tickets left, last month it was more than 2.200 :laughga:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• 1 month later...
afentis

so far, plans stay the same, hope is to rely on quick tests at the stadium entrances, advance the opening hours, etc. - but this, and having in consideration than most of the vulnerable groups will have the vaccine, is still in hands of europe/eu governments, etc.

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/17/2020 at 4:01 PM, afentis said:

so far, plans stay the same, hope is to rely on quick tests at the stadium entrances, advance the opening hours, etc. - but this, and having in consideration than most of the vulnerable groups will have the vaccine, is still in hands of europe/eu governments, etc.

Well it doesn't look very good here, my country just started with 70+ group, long way ahead.

Ehh I still didn't book any hotel or flight, travelling might be a problem...

VenusUrania

I really doubt that the european concerts are happening :/

So far every EU country is struggling with the vaccination program of their citizens. And I think all of them have so far only priority vaccination groups which include healthcare workers, elderly citizens usually 55/60+ and some also include people working in elderly homes etc. And so far it's been going really slow... Some of the countries will extend the partial and full lockdowns till spring. And in addition to all that (some) goverments predict that they'll start with the vaccination of the general public around autumn this year :( 

I really do hope that we'll be able to enjoy the album and tour live this year but so far it's not looking great...

• Like 1

littlepotter
On 12/17/2020 at 5:01 PM, afentis said:

But... if you get tested and have covid, do they refund you..?

chaeri pls

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR