💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

aaronf4242

I'm vaccinated, so I'm not personally worried about going, but I know that won't be the case for most people by July.  I really don't think this concert is going to happen and I just wish they'd make an announcement or something.  I haven't bought flights yet because as of now, the borders are still closed and France is still on lockdown.  Anyone want to venture a guess as to when they'll make a cancellation if the borders are still closed?

NewUsername
13 hours ago, tsvet said:

Hi guys! 
i think it’s pretty much to safe the concert is not happening. 
the Stade de France will become a giant vaccination center starting April 6th tillthe end of the summer.

https://www.google.fr/amp/s/www.lci.fr/amp/sante/le-stade-de-france-transforme-en-vaccinodrome-a-partir-du-6-avril-2181536.html

This has no direct impact on the concerts taking place there. In the article it is explained that all the vaccination will happen inside, so not on the field. Regardless, it will be still be difficult to hold concerts of that scale this summer. Maybe, just maybe, and if not, let's hope for another postponement to next summer. I'm sure a lot of us can wait, if that means we get to see that amazing album (+ by then probably some new song(s)) live. 
And before some come for my neck: if you need the money back, you could ask it back, but still hope for the tour to take place for everyone else :)

• Like 1

babs441
20 hours ago, NewUsername said:

This has no direct impact on the concerts taking place there. In the article it is explained that all the vaccination will happen inside, so not on the field. Regardless, it will be still be difficult to hold concerts of that scale this summer. Maybe, just maybe, and if not, let's hope for another postponement to next summer. I'm sure a lot of us can wait, if that means we get to see that amazing album (+ by then probably some new song(s)) live. 
And before some come for my neck: if you need the money back, you could ask it back, but still hope for the tour to take place for everyone else :)

100% agree with you. Im hopping its just postponed. 

• Like 1

aaronf4242
On 4/2/2021 at 5:07 PM, tsvet said:

Hi guys! 
i think it’s pretty much to safe the concert is not happening. 
the Stade de France will become a giant vaccination center starting April 6th tillthe end of the summer.

https://www.google.fr/amp/s/www.lci.fr/amp/sante/le-stade-de-france-transforme-en-vaccinodrome-a-partir-du-6-avril-2181536.html

This is one of the main reasons I haven't bought any plane tickets yet.  I just don't want them to somehow still have it and then I didn't buy my flight because I thought it wasn't going to happen.  If they're going to cancel it, I hope they hurry up and decide.

• 1 month later...
MonsterHUN

Hey guys!
Any French here could tell what are the possibilities now for this show to happen? I’ve read about a test concert with 5000 people being held at the end of May. But in our case it’s way more than that. Any info about the other concerts in the country?

illySpencer

French news on TV just said no major concert until Fall (if everything is ok for). 2 dates are now cancelled  for summer, Toronto and France.   

Edited by illySpencer

babs441
3 hours ago, illySpencer said:

French news on TV just said no major concert until Fall (if everything is ok for). 2 dates are now cancelled  for summer, Toronto and France.   

It would be nice to get an announcement so we can get our money back 

• Like 1

JorgeX
52 minutes ago, babs441 said:

It would be nice to get an announcement so we can get our money back 

I wanna see gaga again so bad, I hope the dates are just postponed again :messga:

illySpencer
1 hour ago, JorgeX said:

I wanna see gaga again so bad, I hope the dates are just postponed again :messga:

She just has 6 dates, rent a stadium is very expenssive, so I think it will be canceled. 

Ophelia

Seriously, can they please announce ANYTHING?:grr: Second year in a row, my friends are planning vacation and are waiting for my decision because of TCB. I’m really sick of it, don’t they understand that people need to plan vacation ahead of time and for many of us, it’s the only time of the year when we can take a longer break? It’s in two months - it’s very soon and we don’t know sh**:grr:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • Sad 1

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR