💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

VenusUrania
42 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

But... if you get tested and have covid, do they refund you..?

I think only if you bought the ticket with an insurance plan the ticket provider offered while purchasing the ticket.

afentis
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

But... if you get tested and have covid, do they refund you..?

That's up to the promoter, but right now another re-scheduling of the concerts is what is being discussed, there's also a possibility of cancellation, unfortunately. 

Juanlittlem

There's no point in rescheduling the tour for summer 2022, Chromatica would be 2 years old and even if they made a part B of it this year, itd also be a one year old album so nah, this aint happening.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Mother of Puppies
53 minutes ago, afentis said:

That's up to the promoter, but right now another re-scheduling of the concerts is what is being discussed, there's also a possibility of cancellation, unfortunately. 

I hope you guys will do it in 2022 - cuz then I will get tickets (if there are still some available)

Edited by NickyPuppy
Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹
  • Like 1

afentis
9 minutes ago, NickyPuppy said:

I hope you guys will do it in 2022 - cuz then I will get tickets (if they´re still some available)

The original schedule included a date in Berlin and 2 extra dates - one more in Paris, one more in London at consecutive days. Let's cross fingers

Edited by afentis
  • LMAO 2

Mother of Puppies
1 minute ago, afentis said:

The original schedule included a date in Berlin and 2 extra dates - one more in Paris, one more in London at consecutive days. Let's cross fingers

Berlin? But there is no show in Berlin sadly :/ 

I was thinking about flying to the London show (but not this year, even if u decide to do it, for me it´s too risky)

But next year I totally would!

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

littlepotter
1 hour ago, afentis said:

Ugh f*ck covid

chaeri pls

numb the flame
21 hours ago, afentis said:

they should just cancel the tour at this point, chances of Gaga touring a 2+ year old album in 2022 just isn't going to happen. 

On 1/16/2021 at 3:19 PM, Juanlittlem said:

There's no point in rescheduling the tour for summer 2022, Chromatica would be 2 years old and even if they made a part B of it this year, itd also be a one year old album so nah, this aint happening.

Yeah I smell cancellation unfortunately :(

Delulu Rogers

She should just cancel the tour and go into hiding until she suddenly becomes everywhere gunning for that best actress award 

• 5 weeks later...
NewUsername
On 1/16/2021 at 3:19 PM, Juanlittlem said:

albums don't have an expiration date...

• Like 1

Juanlittlem
35 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

albums don't have an expiration date...

They do if people forget about it. (imo) 

NewUsername
4 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

They do if people forget about it. (imo) 

I blame people's waning attention span of today's society then, if people would really forget.

But, coupled with some new songs thrown in, can any stan buying tickets pretend they wouldn't live anyway to see the show? 

Just as with every whining about Gaga, everyone comes running back like this after it, the moment she does something: 
the drew carey show running GIF

Add to that that The BTW Ball also ran up to almost 2 years after the release of BTW and it wasn't any less good than her other tours, so.

• Like 1

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

I blame people's waning attention span of today's society then, if people would really forget.

But, coupled with some new songs thrown in, can any stan buying tickets pretend they wouldn't live anyway to see the show? 

Just as with every whining about Gaga, everyone comes running back like this after it, the moment she does something: 
the drew carey show running GIF

Add to that that The BTW Ball also ran up to almost 2 years after the release of BTW and it wasn't any less good than her other tours, so.

I mean there's no comparison between BTW and Chromatica's situation.

While BTW had 5 music videos and performances like every week for almost a year, considering BTW single was released on Feb 2011 and MTN Dec 2011 we had 3 videos and a performance in over a year now.

Yeah, I wouldnt care if she did a tour now or on 5 years 'cause I love watching Gaga's tours but the GP wouldnt remember an album with no promo.

NewUsername
11 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

I mean there's no comparison between BTW and Chromatica's situation.

While BTW had 5 music videos and performances like every week for almost a year, considering BTW single was released on Feb 2011 and MTN Dec 2011 we had 3 videos and a performance in over a year now.

Yeah, I wouldnt care if she did a tour now or on 5 years 'cause I love watching Gaga's tours but the GP wouldnt remember an album with no promo.

That's true as well, but with only 6 dates, I'm sure she could sell out everything just by stans.

• Like 1

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR