💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

Just now, Juanlittlem said:

Yep, I asked for a refund for two tickets, one of them 7 weeks ago and the other one just 3-4 so I get that one isnt refunded yet :noparty:

Yeah in France any administrative or demands is not gonna happen if you ask politely one time. What you need to do right now to get your refund ASAP is to find a phone number, write it down on a piece of paper, and find the email where you wrote u wanted a refund. And what u do is that you write that email being very firm, a little less polite and saying that as a customer this is unacceptable and u demand a response within this week since it's the least they can do considering u wasted 7 weeks with no answer. Then the next day u re-send that email, if not two times a day. You call in the morning and afternoon, you need to have ur tickets (number of references etc) ready so that u do it in one go. I can assure you in two days or three days they'll finally respond and they'll hurry up for you to get ur refund asap. Lemme know how it goes 

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Yeah in France any administrative or demands is not gonna happen if you ask politely one time. What you need to do right now to get your refund ASAP is to find a phone number, write it down on a piece of paper, and find the email where you wrote u wanted a refund. And what u do is that you write that email being very firm, a little less polite and saying that as a customer this is unacceptable and u demand a response within this week since it's the least they can do considering u wasted 7 weeks with no answer. Then the next day u re-send that email, if not two times a day. You call in the morning and afternoon, you need to have ur tickets (number of references etc) ready so that u do it in one go. I can assure you in two days or three days they'll finally respond and they'll hurry up for you to get ur refund asap. Lemme know how it goes 

Do you know any number to call them from outside France? Im in Spain and the number I found was only for France :messga:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

5 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

No :( I got them on vivid seats and it says they’re guaranteed to be delivered with over night shipping no later than July 21st 

But you're from California, and you wanted to be in Paris a few days before right? Do you have a tracking number?

1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

Do you know any number to call them from outside France? Im in Spain and the number I found was only for France :messga:

I will call tomorrow to see if there's an international department you can call directly but there's only one french number but when you call you can access different departments as you know but since u might not know french I'll tell you tomorrow. You'll have to speak english

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I will call tomorrow to see if there's an international department you can call directly but there's only one french number but when you call you can access different departments as you know but since u might not know french I'll tell you tomorrow. You'll have to speak english

Yeah sure, I can speak english. I tried emailing them again yesterday, but they always took a lot to answer so :bradley:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

MiQuenDroid
41 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Yep, I asked for a refund for two tickets, one of them 7 weeks ago and the other one just 3-4 so I get that one isnt refunded yet :noparty:

Ask one more time, they maybe have forgotten... 

All I ever wanted was love...

34 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

But you're from California, and you wanted to be in Paris a few days before right? Do you have a tracking number?

I don’t have a tracking number yet, but the app says they’ll tell me when the tickets ship and then they’ll give the tracking number 

5 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

I don’t have a tracking number yet, but the app says they’ll tell me when the tickets ship and then they’ll give the tracking number 

Isn't it someone who will send u the ticket and not the company per say kinda like ebay, right? in that case u should message the person and ask them to start shipping now

15 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Isn't it someone who will send u the ticket and not the company per say kinda like ebay, right? in that case u should message the person and ask them to start shipping now

Yes it is someone else who shipping it, vividseats didn’t give me any of their contact info unfortunately. I sent the company an email and they said that as soon as the original buyer receives the tickets they’ll send them to me :( thank you so much for helping me out! I’ve been a little worried the last few months about this so it’s nice having someone else try to help 

21 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

Yes it is someone else who shipping it, vividseats didn’t give me any of their contact info unfortunately. I sent the company an email and they said that as soon as the original buyer receives the tickets they’ll send them to me :( thank you so much for helping me out! I’ve been a little worried the last few months about this so it’s nice having someone else try to help 

That's so weird so the buyer doesnt even have the tickets.... :oprah: I think you should harass them, honestly, Ive noticed that being that annoying Karen customer gets things done (maybe cus im from France and it's the only way to get a response here lol).

I just read this though...

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k11059120-Please_do_not_purchase_tickets_through_Vivid_Seats-New_York_City_New_York.html 

Tell me what you think but...I'd be tempted to cancel my order and maybe re-buy with INSTANT DOWNLOAD so that u dont wait for shipping. Look out for ebay or other platforms like that. But id be pretty scared to depend on that buyer who doesnt even have the ticket and this one user said that he received it 1 hour later when the show began..I mean seriously?!

8 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

That's so weird so the buyer doesnt even have the tickets.... :oprah: I think you should harass them, honestly, Ive noticed that being that annoying Karen customer gets things done (maybe cus im from France and it's the only way to get a response here lol).

I just read this though...

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k11059120-Please_do_not_purchase_tickets_through_Vivid_Seats-New_York_City_New_York.html 

Tell me what you think but...I'd be tempted to cancel my order and maybe re-buy with INSTANT DOWNLOAD so that u dont wait for shipping. Look out for ebay or other platforms like that. But id be pretty scared to depend on that buyer who doesnt even have the ticket and this one user said that he received it 1 hour later when the show began..I mean seriously?!

That’s awful I can’t imagine that happening !! I think you’re right though about lowkey being a Karen in this situation. I reached out to them about 2 months ago but I’m going to again until I get some more answers. I originally bought 2 golden circle tickets and I just checked and they have more available for less than I payed for my current ones. I can always cancel and buy those to be emailed. Thank you for all your advice :runhug:

1 minute ago, Smcgibben said:

That’s awful I can’t imagine that happening !! I think you’re right though about lowkey being a Karen in this situation. I reached out to them about 2 months ago but I’m going to again until I get some more answers. I originally bought 2 golden circle tickets and I just checked and they have more available for less than I payed for my current ones. I can always cancel and buy those to be emailed. Thank you for all your advice :runhug:

But I advise you to look at the FAQS in the website 

https://support.vividseats.com/support/solutions/articles/11000027115-are-mobile-e-tickets-email-delivery-and-instant-download-the-same-thing-

Yeah I truly think it's the right thing to do, Id do that if I was in ur shoes, so I can sleep at night knowing Ill truly go to the concert and not have any issues.

• 2 weeks later...

"Gaga hasn’t really started planning the Chromatica Ball. If 2020 has taught her anything, it’s not to get ahead of herself. “I’m going to learn so much from now until the day somebody tells me you can effectively social distance at a stadium,” she says, slipping into the slow, calm delivery of a Mister Rogers monologue. “When that day comes, I’m going to build a show that’s tailor-made with kindness. I’ve been through enough to tell you that even though we can’t go onstage now, I know we will. It’s painful, and it’s hard and scary, but I promise we won’t be six feet apart forever.”

~ taken from Billboard article

Fingers crossed for happy ending in 2021! :ohno:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

numb the flame
3 minutes ago, Kattys said:

"Gaga hasn’t really started planning the Chromatica Ball. If 2020 has taught her anything, it’s not to get ahead of herself. “I’m going to learn so much from now until the day somebody tells me you can effectively social distance at a stadium,” she says, slipping into the slow, calm delivery of a Mister Rogers monologue. “When that day comes, I’m going to build a show that’s tailor-made with kindness. I’ve been through enough to tell you that even though we can’t go onstage now, I know we will. It’s painful, and it’s hard and scary, but I promise we won’t be six feet apart forever.”

~ taken from Billboard article

Fingers crossed for happy ending in 2021! :ohno:

I don't get how Gaga expected to still be able tour in July when she postponed the album and she had not started planning way before the tickets even went on sale. Either they knew the dates wouldn't go ahead as planned or they did start planning as the outfits, visuals, lighting, hair design, make up design, stage layout, actually building the stage and then rehearsing can't all be done in just two weeks. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR