Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

VenusUrania
16 minutes ago, AnalDelGay said:

does anyone know where to get golden circle tickets? :messga:

just check regularly multiple times a day the ticketmaster and stade de france page! usually they start processing the refunded tickets right away in the morning, so you have a better chance finding them! refresh the page regularly. It'll take some time and effort but that's how I got mine!

• Thanks 1

M i K E Y
13 minutes ago, VenusUrania said:

just check regularly multiple times a day the ticketmaster and stade de france page! usually they start processing the refunded tickets right away in the morning, so you have a better chance finding them! refresh the page regularly. It'll take some time and effort but that's how I got mine!

thank u:party:

• Love 1

MiQuenDroid
11 hours ago, Smcgibben said:

Has anyone received their tickets yet? Mine say the latest they’ll come is July 21, 2021. I’m sure they’ll come way before then, but I’m nervous about buying plane tickets when I don’t even know when my tickets will be delivered :( 

I have my ticket since April. 

All I ever wanted was love...
  • Like 1

Juanlittlem
14 hours ago, Smcgibben said:

Has anyone received their tickets yet? Mine say the latest they’ll come is July 21, 2021. I’m sure they’ll come way before then, but I’m nervous about buying plane tickets when I don’t even know when my tickets will be delivered :( 

Thats weird, I got one with the billetcollector when they announced the new date and it arrived in like a week.

Also the first tickets took like 2 weeks or so to get here. Ive heard Ticketmaster UK is the one who doesnt send tickets till almost the day of the show.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1

numb the flame
On 9/5/2020 at 6:50 PM, xDagger said:

Have a question about the sections for the tour - specifically Gold Pitch (Pelouse OR) - does this mean there is going to be a barrier separating the "normal" standing people from Pelouse OR? and does the door entry make a difference too.

also last burning question - if you bought early entry and then need to pee or something what happens lol

There is usually a barrier between Golden Circle and Standing Pitch. If you get early entry and need to pee then erm I guess make friends and ask them keep your place and hope you can get back or else just don't drink liquid but chew gum so your mouth doesn't feel dry if that makes sense. 

numb the flame
5 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Thats weird, I got one with the billetcollector when they announced the new date and it arrived in like a week.

Also the first tickets took like 2 weeks or so to get here. Ive heard Ticketmaster UK is the one who doesnt send tickets till almost the day of the show.

Yeah TicketMaster UK is a nightmare for leaving stuff til the very last moment. It's good as there's less risk of loosing your ticket but it's the anxiety of will it arrive before I need to leave for my train/flight etc. 

Juanlittlem

By the way has anyone here asked ask for a refund? I did and they told me it could be up to 6 weeks to get my money but I still havent received it and its been 7 weeks now :messga:

4 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Ugh I’m just starting to get worried because I’m flying from California so I’d like to get plane tickets soon :( I’m just worried my tickets won’t show up until 3 days before the concert and I’ll have to fly in the day before 

3 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

By the way has anyone here asked ask for a refund? I did and they told me it could be up to 6 weeks to get my money but I still havent received it and its been 7 weeks now :messga:

is it for france?

18 hours ago, Smcgibben said:

did u buy e-tickets?

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

is it for france?

Yep, I asked for a refund for two tickets, one of them 7 weeks ago and the other one just 3-4 so I get that one isnt refunded yet :noparty:

5 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

did u buy e-tickets?

No :( I got them on vivid seats and it says they’re guaranteed to be delivered with over night shipping no later than July 21st 

1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

Yep, I asked for a refund for two tickets, one of them 7 weeks ago and the other one just 3-4 so I get that one isnt refunded yet :noparty:

What place did you have?

If I am getting too far just say that I need to pop a 911

Juanlittlem
Just now, Disco911 said:

What place did you have?

Pelouse OR and a seat on Block D5, Row 3 or so...

• LMAO 1

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR