💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

• 3 weeks later...
itsdominik

Just bought our flights! :excited2: My boyfriend also just bought front row seats for him while I have Golden Circle! :flutter:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Juanlittlem

Im still waiting for the refund of two tickets but Imma start looking for flights and hotel, lets hope I get something decent :saladga:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• 2 weeks later...

Have a question about the sections for the tour - specifically Gold Pitch (Pelouse OR) - does this mean there is going to be a barrier separating the "normal" standing people from Pelouse OR? and does the door entry make a difference too.

also last burning question - if you bought early entry and then need to pee or something what happens lol

MiQuenDroid
1 minute ago, xDagger said:

Have a question about the sections for the tour - specifically Gold Pitch (Pelouse OR) - does this mean there is going to be a barrier separating the "normal" standing people from Pelouse OR? and does the door entry make a difference too.

also last burning question - if you bought early entry and then need to pee or something what happens lol

I think you need to ask this to the Stade de France :selena:

All I ever wanted was love...

18 minutes ago, xDagger said:

For previous shows in Stade de France (Rihanna for example she had golden circle and Pelouse or and pelouse) it was always split with barricade for each section

about peeing, well, you will have to train yourself :icega:

EDIT: I found this picture (not great quality sorry) but we can see each section, and the red/orange is the limit for every pit 

200905081028924128.jpg

Edited by Clarity

I really hope the tour will happen as this will be my first time seeing Gaga in 10 years! The Paris show is the first date and i'll be there seeing it whilst on holiday :firega:

Edited by Guest

Juanlittlem
47 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

so there will be no catwalks??

We still don't know how the stage will be. I'm sure we will have to wait till march/april to see it :bradley:

• Sad 1

Juanlittlem

She's been selling a lot of tickets these past weeks, there was like ~3.000 tickets left and now there's only 2.530, so that's good.

• Like 1

Has anyone received their tickets yet? Mine say the latest they’ll come is July 21, 2021. I’m sure they’ll come way before then, but I’m nervous about buying plane tickets when I don’t even know when my tickets will be delivered :( 

Gaga exe loading
12 minutes ago, crispyscool said:

got my golden circle eticket from stad de france website !

Gimme link :messga:

Pop a 911. And another one

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR