Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

monketsharona
1 minute ago, NewUsername said:

There's lines, just like for every category, and you have to be at that line by a certain time slot and then the personnel will guide you to the stadium.

I wonder how many people will be on Golden Circle Early Entry

NewUsername
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I wonder how many people will be on Golden Circle Early Entry

I wonder as well. Back in March Stade de France didn't know this/didn't want to disclose this.

If the plan is correct in its scale, I estimate all of the Golden Circle together to be between 1500 and 2500 tickets:

I assume it'll be something like this

https://imgur.com/a/TKtNzia

I hope the Golden Circle is shorter though, for that price. (Although tickets like these sometimes cost even more).

If the plan is correct in its scale, I think if there's a runway, it will run up into the (middle of) Pelouse Or 

• Thanks 1

Juanlittlem

Am I the only one hoping for a circular Chromatica symbol stage? Then Golden Circle would be inside that.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

numb the flame
18 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

I hope the Golden Circle is shorter though, for that price. (Although tickets like these sometimes cost even more).

If the plan is correct in its scale, I think if there's a runway, it will run up into the (middle of) Pelouse Or 

I threw that together with zero thought put into it, just to show how it could be. Hopefully the runway will be quite long. 

6 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Am I the only one hoping for a circular Chromatica symbol stage? Then Golden Circle would be inside that.

I'd love to see this! But how would the Golden Circle and Pelouse OR work for the Paris date with that concept?

Edited by spamuelbtanner

Juanlittlem
14 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I'd love to see this! But how would the Golden Circle and Pelouse OR work for the Paris date with that 

The Golden Circle people would be inside the Chromatica symbol while Pelouse OR is just outside it all around the circle, GA just behind.

She'd have the stage in the middle of the stadium though

numb the flame
39 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

The Golden Circle people would be inside the Chromatica symbol while Pelouse OR is just outside it all around the circle, GA just behind.

She'd have the stage in the middle of the stadium though

I'd love to see her do a 360 show at some point in her career (besides the super bowl) However, we know that TCB is a normal stage at the other end of the venue. 

NewUsername

I don't like 360° stages, I don't want to watch her back the half of the time please.

Edited by NewUsername
  • Like 1

Juanlittlem
33 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

I don't like 360° stages, I don't want to watch her back the half of the time please.

I think it'd be cool, we'll watch her back in a regular stage when she's in the catwalks either way.

NewUsername
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

I think it'd be cool, we'll watch her back in a regular stage when she's in the catwalks either way.

Yes, but that's always a lot shorter time than when it'd be 360°.

• Sad 1

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

No way it’s a 360 with those tickets categories.

“I'm telling you a lie in a vicious effort that you will repeat my lie over and over until it becomes true” me right now to everyone here :cryga:

• LMAO 1

babs441
On 7/6/2020 at 2:05 PM, Juanlittlem said:

Refreshing the page for days hahahaha Someone must've returned one. I can't believe I got it :bradley:

Did you get it in the Stade France site or ticketmaster? I've been looking for days.Also how much did you pay?

Juanlittlem
2 hours ago, babs441 said:

Did you get it in the Stade France site or ticketmaster? I've been looking for days.Also how much did you pay?

Tickemaster. It was 278,05€ including and e-ticket (print at home) and the secure of annulation.

babs441
9 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Tickemaster. It was 278,05€ including and e-ticket (print at home) and the secure of annulation.

You got EE?

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR