💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

mezzanine

There's no way that she'll cancel an almost sold out stadium tour, don't worry, it will be amazing for promo, plus the best option for her health, and even i'm sure that they'll drop more dates when they announce the postponement, the album is bringing a lot of attention to her again :)

• LMAO 1

ViviLittleM
3 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

3191 tickets left! Which means 55 tickets sold in 8 days.

people are so stupid this is so funny

• LMAO 2

NewUsername
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

people are so stupid this is so funny

well, it depends, guess some people want to secure their places if they hadn't yet, now that the new date isn't known yet.

• Like 1

littlepotter

Wait, is this STILL not cancelled or postponed? Can't i get my money back?! :omg:

chaeri pls

ThisBitch
10 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Wait, is this STILL not cancelled or postponed? Can't i get my money back?! :omg:

The postponement will probably be announced in 1 or 2 weeks

• Thanks 1

NewUsername
5 hours ago, ThisBitch said:

When will we know the official chart position for the first week sales in USA? Today? Tomorrow? Sunday?

Hopefully she talks about it the day after.
But maybe she waits longer if there's still a lot of albums left un-redeemed, in hope they redeem them during the second week, lol.

Glamourpuss
On 6/1/2020 at 4:41 PM, NewUsername said:

well, it depends, guess some people want to secure their places if they hadn't yet, now that the new date isn't known yet.

This will be it. I actually thought about buying tickets for France a few days ago. :billie: (I got a ticket for London).

Also for some reason I didn't clock the thread title and thought the Paris show was in another part of France. :huntyga:

Edited by Glamourpuss

LittleMonsterNIr

I got a golden circle for the show in paris. this would be my first Gaga concert abroad because I got tickets for the JWT in Berlin and it got canceled 🥺 I really hope she'll reschedule the show and won't cancel it.... I would do anything to be there! 

NewUsername
2 minutes ago, LittleMonsterNIr said:

I got a golden circle for the show in paris. this would be my first Gaga concert abroad because I got tickets for the JWT in Berlin and it got canceled 🥺 I really hope she'll reschedule the show and won't cancel it.... I would do anything to be there! 

Let's hope for a rescheduling! We'll probably know this week!
Rescheduling makes the most sense and is the best for all parties.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

LittleMonsterNIr
Just now, NewUsername said:

Let's hope for a rescheduling! We'll probably know this week!
Rescheduling makes the most sense and is the best for all parties.

This album is everything! it should have his own party! fingers crossed! 

KleineMonster10
On 6/5/2020 at 2:21 PM, ThisBitch said:

Yeah I hope they will cancel or postpone it soon.. I want to be on holiday on the 24. July :D I need this postponement- Just to be clear, that it really isn´t happening this year :( 

Edited by KleineMonster10

mezzanine

What are they waiting for lol, now it makes 0 sense. Album has been downloaded, charts are updated, concerts were starting next month, we deserve an explanation at this point, I'm starting to get mad, if they don't give us an update between this week and the next one the thing will get very disrespectful.

elijahfan
3 minutes ago, mezzanine said:

What are they waiting for lol, now it makes 0 sense. Album has been downloaded, charts are updated, concerts were starting next month, we deserve an explanation at this point, I'm starting to get mad, if they don't give us an update between this week and the next one the thing will get very disrespectful.

Communication this era is really something :messga:

• Sad 1

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR