Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

elijahfan
11 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

I think there is no doubt they will add a second date if it sells out. There is a reson they left 6 days inbetween

Time to rest is also a good reason. Selling out a stadium is quite a feat, especially the Stade de France which is 70,000+ seats. But since there are only 2 shows in Europe so far, who knows what she can achieve?

Edited by elijahfan
  • Like 3

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

Time to rest is also a good reason. Selling out a stadium is quite a feat, especially the Stade de France which is 70,000+ seats. But since there are only 2 shows in Europe so far, who knows what she can achieve?

Yeah right? It is so difficult how fast tickets will sell. Tbh let‘s pray they don‘t go away to fast :pray:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999
  • Like 2

NewUsername
2 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

The fact I saw that option AFTER I bought the album :air:

Same :lmao: I didn't notice you could click the "No purchase necessary".

3 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Do you guys it will be sold out (Seated and GA) withing seconds? (Keep in mind Stade France has 90000 capacity for concerts)

Probably not seconds, but different blocks of seated will be sold out in minutes, I think. I don't think the COMPLETE seated or GA will be sold out immediately.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

SwissMonster
4 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Probably not seconds, but different blocks of seated will be sold out in minutes, I think. I don't think the COMPLETE seated or GA will be sold out immediately.

Okay, I‘m a bit less stressed now cause sure I wanna get golden circle but worst case I just wanna get any ticket lmao

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999
  • Like 2

MANiCURE 6
2 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Okay, I‘m a bit less stressed now cause sure I wanna get golden circle but worst case I just wanna get any ticket lmao

Same here... :ladyhaha:

Golden Pit or at least a Carré Or...

Or at least a ticket. :saladga:

• Like 3

littlepotter
12 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

You'll get a code. 
The "doesn't guarantee" just means that the fact of having a code just means you can access the sale, it doesn't guarantee there will be tickets "left" for you. You have the same chance of getting tickets as the rest.

Oh okay. Thank you so much for your help!

Just one last question about this - once I get my code (on the 9th) will they give me the link I should click to buy? If not which site is it that the sale will be on?

chaeri pls
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

The 24th will probably sell out the first day(s) of general sale, so it will be logical to add another date.

I can honestly see the Paris and London show having a second date. 

• Like 2

littlepotter

If you guys had to choose between lowest tier floor tickets and lowest tier deated tickets, which would you go for? 

I wanna try Pelouse d'or but i'm worried it'll be immediately sold out

chaeri pls

NewUsername
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

Oh okay. Thank you so much for your help!

Just one last question about this - once I get my code (on the 9th) will they give me the link I should click to buy? If not which site is it that the sale will be on?

There will be an explanation in the mail. It will most probably be a link to the normal TicketMaster page, where, when you wanna access the sale itself, you'll need to insert the code. Make sure to have it on your "copy board", so you can paste it quickly.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I can honestly see the Paris and London show having a second date. 

Thing is that if they actually do add one on the 26th, that would be my 21st birthday and i'd be so bummed out that i didn't go on that day :cryga: but i dont wanna take any chances!

Do you think it's possible to swap out tickets later on, in case i get one for the 24th and someone has one for the 26th?

Edited by littlepotter
chaeri pls
  • Like 1

littlepotter
Just now, NewUsername said:

There will be an explanation in the mail. It will most probably be a link to the normal TicketMaster page, where, when you wanna access the sale itself, you'll need to insert the code. Make sure to have it on your "copy board", so you can paste it quickly.

Thank you so much :sara:

chaeri pls

NewUsername
Just now, littlepotter said:

Thing is that if they actually do add one on the 26th, that would be my 21st birthday and i'd be so bummed out that i didn't go on that day :cryga: but i dont wanna take any chances!

Do you think it's possible to swap out tickets later on, in case i get one for the 24th and someone has one for the 26th?

well, you can't "swap" it on Ticketmaster, but I'm pretty sure, with the demand being so high, that you could indeed swap it with another user on here for example.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

elijahfan
15 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Yeah right? It is so difficult how fast tickets will sell. Tbh let‘s pray they don‘t go away to fast :pray:

I wouldn't be too worried with a stadium. Except for the Golden Circle tickets, those are gonna go fast.

• Like 3

Magneto
56 minutes ago, Davian said:

I was still thinking about what I wanna do (I’m from Amsterdam) but I finally decided I’ll go to Paris!:firega: I’ll go on my own so I’m super nervous but I would regret it if I didn’t go. Hoping I can get tickets in the pit!:pray:

Same, same and same. Only thing is that I have ticket for Milkshake festival the day after:koons:

Free my mind
  • YAAAS 1

Chandler Bing

Do you think that it will also be possible to buy VIP tickets during the presale on 10 March? And will it be possible to do it on VIP Nation's website or on Ticketmaster?

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR
  • Admin pinned this topic