other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, babs441 said:

You got EE?

Yes, Golden Circle.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • YAAAS 3

Kattys

I'm so jealous of people who can get GC now :selena:

edit: Well that aged badly, I just snatched my GC EE ticket! :excited: I'm so happy!

Edited by Kattys
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 3

Juanlittlem

Not @ ticketmaster asking me my address to get the first tickets (that Ive now asked a refund for) to sent those to my place. :messga:

Like just give me my money back and let me live :noparty: 

GagARTPOP

I was mid paying and then the tickets just disappeared from my cart and now it’s sold out😭😭😭 wtf?

MiQuenDroid
21 minutes ago, GagARTPOP said:

I was mid paying and then the tickets just disappeared from my cart and now it’s sold out😭😭😭 wtf?

Wtf?? :laughga:

All I ever wanted was love...
  • Sad 1

Juanlittlem
12 minutes ago, VenusUrania said:

tickets.png

current state of tickets

I'm surprised there's only 3k tickets left, maybe they haven't posted the refunded ones yet?

VenusUrania
10 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I'm surprised there's only 3k tickets left, maybe they haven't posted the refunded ones yet?

They post the refunded tickets regularly from 8am to about 6pm every day besides weekends! Usually the refunded tickets are pelouse or pelor, sometimes even the golden circle ones but they get resold the minute they arrive

GagARTPOP
4 hours ago, VenusUrania said:

They post the refunded tickets regularly from 8am to about 6pm every day besides weekends! Usually the refunded tickets are pelouse or pelor, sometimes even the golden circle ones but they get resold the minute they arrive

Wait so everyday they post Pelor tickets at 8am? Because I’ve tried to get some today after waiting weeks but everytime I checked it was sold out (I checked at evening) 

Edited by GagARTPOP

VenusUrania
23 minutes ago, GagARTPOP said:

Wait so everyday they post Pelor tickets at 8am? Because I’ve tried to get some today after waiting weeks but everytime I checked it was sold out (I checked at evening) 

They start doing that from 8am because those are the refunded tickets that they put again for sale BUT as I've said they get sold pretty quickly and you have to refresh the ticketmastersite regularly. I didn't have luck so far buying a golden circle or pelor ticket but other members on gagadaily managed it. It takes a lot of luck and eagerly refreshing the site hahaha

• Thanks 1

GagARTPOP
2 minutes ago, VenusUrania said:

They start doing that from 8am because those are the refunded tickets that they put again for sale BUT as I've said they get sold pretty quickly and you have to refresh the ticketmastersite regularly. I didn't have luck so far buying a golden circle or pelor ticket but other members on gagadaily managed it. It takes a lot of luck and eagerly refreshing the site hahaha

But it’s everyday they sell? And thanks!

VenusUrania
5 minutes ago, GagARTPOP said:

But it’s everyday they sell? And thanks!

They only update the ticketmaster site with refunded tickets on weekdays, on weekends not. So if you shouldn't have any luck that day finding new tickets till 6pm then you can try the next day from 8am

VenusUrania

I finally got a pelor ticket :cryga: it ain't a golden circle ticket but I hope it will be worth it!

• YAAAS 2

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR