đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

Just now, Juanlittlem said:

Where does it says the bloc? Isn't Golden Circle GA?

Basically it has 'doors' in french Porte. I'm Golden Circle but Porte S

Whatever Porte you are on your ticket, when u arrive to the Stadium be careful to make the line/do the queue on the right door, or else ull have to do it all over again. Each porte has a line

If I remember well in Stade de France u do the line inside the stadium, theres an escalator with signs that reads "Porte S, Z, Y" (i used random letters) in one direction then "Porte x, x, x" in another direction and u follow that. Anyways it's not complicated but just bear in mind

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

Basically it has 'doors' in french Porte. I'm Golden Circle but Porte S

Whatever Porte you are on your ticket, when u arrive to the Stadium be careful to make the line/do the queue on the right door, or else ull have to do it all over again. Each porte has a line

If I remember well in Stade de France u do the line inside the stadium, theres an escalator with signs that reads "Porte S, Z, Y" (i used random letters) in one direction then "Porte x, x, x" in another direction and u follow that. Anyways it's not complicated but just bear in mind

Oh yeah, I have Porte J but I was confused since you put also a number on that :teehee:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

26 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Oh yeah, I have Porte J but I was confused since you put also a number on that :teehee:

Yes it's my "bloc" there's S7/S8 then S12 etc

So you are J1????

SwissMonster
14 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Yeah, I've been looking for it too since they aren't answering mails (or maybe they're taking their time but...) :noparty:

I called today. Their hotlines are closed. They only awnser through mail

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

joannethenight
On 6/30/2020 at 6:46 PM, KanyeWest said:

golden circle bloc S7 what about u

floor :(

🌹

VenusUrania

Has anyone bought tickets on viagogo or stubhub? Are they reliable? I'm thinking about getting an e-ticket for the golden circle.

spicemuncher
2 hours ago, VenusUrania said:

Has anyone bought tickets on viagogo or stubhub? Are they reliable? I'm thinking about getting an e-ticket for the golden circle.

They’re hit or miss. I’ve heard terrible things but sometimes they work. If you’re going to go the third party route, I’d wait until closer to the show. Prices drop by then.

Keep checking Ticketmaster and Stade De France’s website. Refunded tickets keep showing up. I saw a solo GC ticket this morning but was late and didn’t snatch it for my friend!

Make a nice cup of coffee, open 3 windows (TM regular tickets, TM packages, SDF) and keep refreshing for a few hours, I’m sure one will pop up!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Juanlittlem

Any help/recommendations on what to do here? I'll try to explain.

So when the ticket preorder came I bought one for Pelouse OR and wanted to get the Billet Collector (spoiler: I didn't click the box to order that :messga:). Then I realised my address wasn't complete, so I told them and they said that they'll change it and send it to my right address. 
It arrived to my country but they sent it to the wrong address and it got returned to Ticketmaster France and they told me I'd have to wait and when they had the ticket again they'd give me more instructions on what to do.
That was 2 months ago and I've tried emailing them a few times but they never answer, what should I do? I can't get the refund 'cause it was a physical ticket so I'd have to sent it to Ticketmaster but I don't have that ticket :ohno: 

And of course I still want that ticket but idk what to do.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Any help/recommendations on what to do here? I'll try to explain.

So when the ticket preorder came I bought one for Pelouse OR and wanted to get the Billet Collector (spoiler: I didn't click the box to order that :messga:). Then I realised my address wasn't complete, so I told them and they said that they'll change it and send it to my right address. 
It arrived to my country but they sent it to the wrong address and it got returned to Ticketmaster France and they told me I'd have to wait and when they had the ticket again they'd give me more instructions on what to do.
That was 2 months ago and I've tried emailing them a few times but they never answer, what should I do? I can't get the refund 'cause it was a physical ticket so I'd have to sent it to Ticketmaster but I don't have that ticket :ohno: 

And of course I still want that ticket but idk what to do.

Call them or reach out to their customer services on twitter 

venusfly
5 hours ago, VenusUrania said:

They’ve been fine every time I’ve used them but it’s not risk-free, there is the chance that the tickets could be faked or sold to more than one person. If you get Viagogo tickets turn up early so that if any issues happen you can sort them before the show.

• Thanks 1

numb the flame

If you can, always buy resale tickets through TicketMaster. 

• Thanks 1

joannethenight
18 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

? Why did u pick that if u hate it

yes, pelouse. i don't enough money afford to golden circle. 1 unit = 7.7 euro in my country....

🌹

MiQuenDroid

Only trust Ticketmaster or Stadefrance.com :ally:

Edited by MiQuenDroid
All I ever wanted was love...
  • Thanks 1

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR