đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

Suuus
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

Im sure they aŕe waiting to know if they have to postpone the whole tour or maybe just let America go first and then come to Europe.

I think itd be better for her to postpone it till summer 2021, release the album this fall and promote till its time to tour.

But thats still so far away i dont wanna wait that long

Suuus
1 hour ago, L E O said:

I don't see the point of trying to be optimistic about this, the chances of getting disappointed are way too high.
As I said, there is the government decisions (and btw, quarantine lifted doesn't mean big even authorized) and there is the actual concert production. 
I'd much rather have it in 2021, in a stress free environment, where Gaga and her team will have more time to actually plan and rehearse it. Plus we'll know the Chromatica songs better!

Optimism is all we have right now 

elijahfan
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

If they decided to postpone Chromatica itself to experience it in full Im sure they'll do the same with the tour. She has some promo plans for the album and I dont think the album is coming anytime soon, so the tour is 99% postponed for sure.

The thing is it's logistically really hard to postpone a tour, so it was my understanding that they were still very much holding onto a summer tour, with a fairly imminent album release.

As weeks go by, it seems very likely that they are working on rescheduling the tour, but I'm not sure they want to delay the album for too long.

• Like 1

Hi, I come from Germany and also have cards for Paris. And I´m really looking forward to this concert!!!

But Today in Germay they decide on cancel every major event like concerts and so till the 31th of August... So we will see, what comes in France...:confused:

spicemuncher

If dates are postponed, it won’t be this year. Stadium shows rarely happen outside of the summer season due to weather conditions and availability of the stadiums for non-sports activities. I truly see them just canceling altogether or postponing until May or June next year.

NewUsername
3 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

If dates are postponed, it won’t be this year. Stadium shows rarely happen outside of the summer season due to weather conditions and availability of the stadiums for non-sports activities. I truly see them just canceling altogether or postponing until May or June next year.

Wouldn't May and June be too early still? For the weather.

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

Born This Way Ball at the Stade de France was in late september, but yeah, it wont be this tear.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

spicemuncher
11 hours ago, NewUsername said:

Wouldn't May and June be too early still? For the weather.

Spice Girls kicked off their stadium tour last year in May, P!nk in June. It was amazing!

ViviLittleM
7 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

3295 tickets left

Weird that some people are still buying tickets in this situation lmao

Andreu
7 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

3295 tickets left

the fact there's ppl still buying tickets is beyond me

NewUsername
4 hours ago, warholastar said:

Where can you see that ? :D

If you choose the tickets of €46,60 it says there are no more left and it shows you an overview of the tickets left in every category :)

3 hours ago, NewUsername said:

If you choose the tickets of €46,60 it says there are no more left and it shows you an overview of the tickets left in every category :)

Oh thanks I never knew that ! 

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR