💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

L E O
Just now, NewUsername said:

I don't care waiting, I just want to know the new date (but I know it's not easy of course), but I'm in need of some peace of mind.

Yeah, same. Even if it was 2022, I would be sad, but relieved. I'm still traumatized by the cancellation of the JWT, SO AS LONG AS SHE ACTUALLY MANAGE TO PERFORM IN FRANCE, I'M GOOD

elijahfan
3 minutes ago, L E O said:

Exactly. 
And since there is still a lot of motherf*ckers that can't seem to stay inside, they'll push back the quarantine again again. There is no way in hell that it's happening this year. 
And EVEN if the show got the greenlight, I highly doubt she'll be able to plan a stadium show from her house :air:
Let's all light up our Alejandro candles so they find a good date for 2021 (I hope it'll be september rather than July, the later the safer with this virus) and they'll announce it soon

Late July is in a really long time... For now, they've announced the end of quarantine in France for May 11th. If the situation gets drastically better as time goes by, I could see a stadium show happening in summer, under very strict conditions though. Of course, at the moment the idea seems unthinkable because of the current state of the situation.

• Thanks 1

NewUsername

I'd love to have some news of Gaga's front, just some transparency to know what's going on atm, even if it may be chaos for her team as well. But we know that Gaga doesn't usually  give insight on such things until all info is ready to go, so.

We could have news tomorrow, in a week, in a month... there's no way of knowing :/

L E O
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

Late July is in a really long time... For now, they've announced the end of quarantine in France for May 11th. If the situation gets drastically better as time goes by, I could see a stadium show happening in summer, under very strict conditions though. Of course, at the moment the idea seems unthinkable because of the current state of the situation.

I don't see the point of trying to be optimistic about this, the chances of getting disappointed are way too high.
As I said, there is the government decisions (and btw, quarantine lifted doesn't mean big even authorized) and there is the actual concert production. 
I'd much rather have it in 2021, in a stress free environment, where Gaga and her team will have more time to actually plan and rehearse it. Plus we'll know the Chromatica songs better!

• Sad 1

L E O
1 minute ago, NewUsername said:

I'd love to have some news of Gaga's front, just some transparency to know what's going on atm, even if it may be chaos for her team as well. But we know that Gaga doesn't usually  give insight on such things until all info is ready to go, so.

We could have news tomorrow, in a week, in a month... there's no way of knowing :/

Well we definitively won't get anything before the concert next Saturday, but I think it's safe to say that things will be moving after that! I sure hope so!

NewUsername
Just now, L E O said:

Well we definitively won't get anything before the concert next Saturday, but I think it's safe to say that things will be moving after that! I sure hope so!

do you mean because of the work or because of the reaction ("wait until after One World")?

If "because of the work", I don't see a reason why, because it's not really Gaga herself that has to put in the work to plan the postponement etc, the only 'work' would be her announcing it on Twitter.

GagaSkeletonWay

Thank God I didn't buy flight tickets nor booked a hotel :saladga:

Yea, I think there is no way this is happening on the 24th, not just because of the situation in France and big crowds and stuff but also because they have to rehearse, plan the show, build the stage... And considering how the situation is developing in the US, it doesn't seem they'll be able to do all that. 

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, GagaSkeletonWay said:

Thank God I didn't buy flight tickets nor booked a hotel :saladga:

Yea, I think there is no way this is happening on the 24th, not just because of the situation in France and big crowds and stuff but also because they have to rehearse, plan the show, build the stage... And considering how the situation is developing in the US, it doesn't seem they'll be able to do all that. 

I booked a hotel with free cancellation and no payment till you get to the hotel just in case it happens the 24th :ladyhaha:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

elijahfan
5 minutes ago, L E O said:

I don't see the point of trying to be optimistic about this, the chances of getting disappointed are way too high.
As I said, there is the government decisions (and btw, quarantine lifted doesn't mean big even authorized) and there is the actual concert production. 
I'd much rather have it in 2021, in a stress free environment, where Gaga and her team will have more time to actually plan and rehearse it. Plus we'll know the Chromatica songs better!

Coronavirus will very much still be a thing in 2021, do not doubt this. Like I said, the ball is in Gaga's court now... all we can do is wait and see how the situation keeps evolving.

Juanlittlem
Just now, elijahfan said:

Coronavirus will very much still be a thing in 2021, do not doubt this. Like I said, the ball is in Gaga's court now... all we can do is wait and see how the situation keeps evolving.

If they decided to postpone Chromatica itself to experience it in full Im sure they'll do the same with the tour. She has some promo plans for the album and I dont think the album is coming anytime soon, so the tour is 99% postponed for sure.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Schwerk

Counting on the whole tour being postponed. They'll probably cancel all dates like they did for Enigma and J&P because it it's too complex to reshedule with this uncertainty. And I imagine rescheduling Vegas with MGM should be easier than rescheduling a tour so I'm positive it will be canceled too.

Gaga needs to be able to rehearse and that can't happen with the world in quarantine. 

Also she is in an movie that has to be filmed sometime too. 

To be honest this may even be the perfect time for her to start a family. She can still release music, but not perform in the traditional sense. Her relationship is still fresh, but if she wants to have kids with Michael, I would be so happy with her. I'm her age, I understand the pressure you feel as a woman who wants a family and as it is her dream, I hope it comes true. I can wait a while to see her live.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Like 1

itsdominik

I‘m actually pretty sure that the show will be postponed. Even if the show would be allowed to take place lots of people wouldn‘t be able to go because of travel bans all across Europe. And since people from all over Europe bought tickets for the shows in Paris and London this would be a big problem...The stadiums would probably be half empty without international fans...

• Sad 1

NewUsername
4 minutes ago, Marjol said:

Counting on the whole tour being postponed. They'll probably cancel all dates like they did for Enigma and J&P because it it's too complex to reshedule with this uncertainty. And I imagine rescheduling Vegas with MGM should be easier than rescheduling a tour so I'm positive it will be canceled too.

Gaga needs to be able to rehearse and that can't happen with the world in quarantine. 

Also she is in an movie that has to be filmed sometime too. 

To be honest this may even be the perfect time for her to start a family. She can still release music, but not perform in the traditional sense. Her relationship is still fresh, but if she wants to have kids with Michael, I would be so happy with her. I'm her age, I understand the pressure you feel as a woman who wants a family and as it is her dream, I hope it comes true. I can wait a while to see her live.

I'd like my tickets to be honored though. Cancelling would mean having to go through the stress of buying again...

• YAAAS 1

Schwerk
1 minute ago, NewUsername said:

I'd like my tickets to be honored though. Cancelling would mean having to go through the stress of buying again...

Same, but I don't expect the tour to happen any time soon. They promised for the Vegas dates that we have a special pre sale, I hope they'll honor that promise. I doubt they would do the same for this tour. Also I'd hate being stuck with tickets not knowing if I can even make it to the new date.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

NewUsername
1 hour ago, Marjol said:

Same, but I don't expect the tour to happen any time soon. They promised for the Vegas dates that we have a special pre sale, I hope they'll honor that promise. I doubt they would do the same for this tour. Also I'd hate being stuck with tickets not knowing if I can even make it to the new date.

Giving the people the choice between getting refunded or keeping their tickets and see what the new date will be is still the best option, even with all you've just said. It makes everybody happy.

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR