Sign in to follow this  
other

July 25 (2021) - Paris, FR

Kattys
10 hours ago, HermioneT said:I will also try to get tickets for Paris and I am also planning to travel there alone:party: it would be my very first huge concert and first time to see Gaga. So thank you to all of you sharing your knowledge of the ticket buying process!:kara:

One question: I am very small (like Gaga-small:enigma:) - does it still makes sense for me to go for the standing/GA/golden circle sections? Or will I basically just see heads of other people? 

Go for seating, I am tall but there are ALWAYS some problems with view and enormous people in front of me... I am 172 cm and people around 160cm basically see other people’s backs. 

• Thanks 1

Sepsami
11 hours ago, Davian said:

I was still thinking about what I wanna do (I’m from Amsterdam) but I finally decided I’ll go to Paris!:firega: I’ll go on my own so I’m super nervous but I would regret it if I didn’t go. Hoping I can get tickets in the pit!:pray:

On your own? Take care tho :messga: I'm not sure if I'm gonna go Paris/London or even go at all, it's so far away :selena:

• Love 1

BULATIO

Hello from Siberia :party:

Edited by MONSTERBABY
  • Like 3

Jessica Germ

I can only dream, my parents not spending one € after gags cancelled the jwt date tWiCe :messga:

• Sad 4

monketsharona

Praying hard that I'll bet my early entry golden circle tickets :pray:

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Kattys said:

Go for seating, I am tall but there are ALWAYS some problems with view and enormous people in front of me... I am 172 cm and people around 160cm basically see other people’s backs. 

Are you serious :air: should i just forget about GA?

won't you come with me?
  • Like 1

Kattys
4 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Eh it depends, if it’s not so packed you have chances of movement, but I’m often annoyed by taller people/have to stand on my toes/move to sides, that’s just my experience.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

HermioneT
5 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I' m torn also :selena:  I would love to be in the GA for my first concert - I assume it is a completely different feeling than having seat tickets. But  not seeing anything for quite a lot of money ( I've been saving up for such a occasion a long time as I would need to travel to Paris and stay there at least one night) is a point a can't just ignore...

I can see it in you face / you don't think I pull my weight
  • Like 1

littlepotter
49 minutes ago, HermioneT said:

I' m torn also :selena:  I would love to be in the GA for my first concert - I assume it is a completely different feeling than having seat tickets. But  not seeing anything for quite a lot of money ( I've been saving up for such a occasion a long time as I would need to travel to Paris and stay there at least one night) is a point a can't just ignore...

SAME! :cryga: i hate this so much

won't you come with me?
  • Sad 1

littlepotter
1 hour ago, HermioneT said:

Ok i did some research and apparently no one recommends being in GA if you're short... the pics i saw were claustrophobic as hell :air: guess i'll go for a seat... i'm so sad now. I cant believe ill have to be seated at a gaga concert.

won't you come with me?
  • Thanks 1

NewUsername
28 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

SAME! :cryga: i hate this so much

Sorry, maybe I was too optimistic :/ It all depends on where you stand and the people around you though.

FentyGa
14 hours ago, Davian said:

I was still thinking about what I wanna do (I’m from Amsterdam) but I finally decided I’ll go to Paris!:firega: I’ll go on my own so I’m super nervous but I would regret it if I didn’t go. Hoping I can get tickets in the pit!:pray:

omg DAVIAN

im probably gonna go to the london show, but if i cant, i definitely wanna go to the paris show. might have to say hi beforehand and take some pics:bradley:

littlepotter
Just now, NewUsername said:

Sorry, maybe I was too optimistic :/ It all depends on where you stand and the people around you though.

True, but i'm not sure i want to risk it...

If i get early entry pelouse or, would i still have to worry about people in the golden circle being taller? Or are they separate?

won't you come with me?

NewUsername
4 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

True, but i'm not sure i want to risk it...

If i get early entry pelouse or, would i still have to worry about people in the golden circle being taller? Or are they separate?

they are separate, but I don't know how many meters barricade there is, of course.

• Like 1

HermioneT
43 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Ok i did some research and apparently no one recommends being in GA if you're short... the pics i saw were claustrophobic as hell :air: guess i'll go for a seat... i'm so sad now. I cant believe ill have to be seated at a gaga concert

Thanks for looking into that:kara:  This is really good to know! Sometimes it is just such a downer to be short :crossed: So I guess it will be short people united on the tribunes:spin:

Will there be seats tickets at all in the pre-sale? Does anyone know? It just says "best tickets":oprah:

I can see it in you face / you don't think I pull my weight
  • Like 1