Chromatica out now

other

July 25 (2021) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

babs441

What does Fosse mean? Im thinking of going to see Dua Lipa in Paris and found a fosse ticket is that good?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NewUsername

• Juanlittlem

• ViviLittleM

• littlepotter

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was still thinking about what I wanna do (I’m from Amsterdam) but I finally decided I’ll go to Paris! I’ll go on my own so I’m super nervous but I would regret it if I didn’t go. Hoping I can get ti

I need to poop so badly, I am at work hiding in one of conference rooms, send help 

My mom got our tickets!!!

aaronf4242

I'm vaccinated, so I'm not personally worried about going, but I know that won't be the case for most people by July.  I really don't think this concert is going to happen and I just wish they'd make an announcement or something.  I haven't bought flights yet because as of now, the borders are still closed and France is still on lockdown.  Anyone want to venture a guess as to when they'll make a cancellation if the borders are still closed?

VenusUrania

So any news my beloved Frenchies about the situation in Paris and concerts in general?

• Thanks 1
NewUsername
13 hours ago, tsvet said:

Hi guys! 
i think it’s pretty much to safe the concert is not happening. 
the Stade de France will become a giant vaccination center starting April 6th tillthe end of the summer.

https://www.google.fr/amp/s/www.lci.fr/amp/sante/le-stade-de-france-transforme-en-vaccinodrome-a-partir-du-6-avril-2181536.html

This has no direct impact on the concerts taking place there. In the article it is explained that all the vaccination will happen inside, so not on the field. Regardless, it will be still be difficult to hold concerts of that scale this summer. Maybe, just maybe, and if not, let's hope for another postponement to next summer. I'm sure a lot of us can wait, if that means we get to see that amazing album (+ by then probably some new song(s)) live. 
And before some come for my neck: if you need the money back, you could ask it back, but still hope for the tour to take place for everyone else :)

• Like 1
babs441
20 hours ago, NewUsername said:

This has no direct impact on the concerts taking place there. In the article it is explained that all the vaccination will happen inside, so not on the field. Regardless, it will be still be difficult to hold concerts of that scale this summer. Maybe, just maybe, and if not, let's hope for another postponement to next summer. I'm sure a lot of us can wait, if that means we get to see that amazing album (+ by then probably some new song(s)) live. 
And before some come for my neck: if you need the money back, you could ask it back, but still hope for the tour to take place for everyone else :)

100% agree with you. Im hopping its just postponed. 

• Like 1
aaronf4242
On 4/2/2021 at 5:07 PM, tsvet said:

Hi guys! 
i think it’s pretty much to safe the concert is not happening. 
the Stade de France will become a giant vaccination center starting April 6th tillthe end of the summer.

https://www.google.fr/amp/s/www.lci.fr/amp/sante/le-stade-de-france-transforme-en-vaccinodrome-a-partir-du-6-avril-2181536.html

This is one of the main reasons I haven't bought any plane tickets yet.  I just don't want them to somehow still have it and then I didn't buy my flight because I thought it wasn't going to happen.  If they're going to cancel it, I hope they hurry up and decide.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys!
Any French here could tell what are the possibilities now for this show to happen? I’ve read about a test concert with 5000 people being held at the end of May. But in our case it’s way more than that. Any info about the other concerts in the country?