💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

Chromatic Monster

I'm going from Brazil, I'm so excited to finally see her for the first time  :bradley:

I hope the coronavirus does not leave me devastated this time.. :pray:

• Like 2

PlasticDollGirl

Just rejoined From U.K. and Been to every gaga tour apart from JWT as it got cancelled :triggered:I was going to go to London show but I’m on holiday in Spain :messga:So I wanna go to the Paris show instead and try for golden circle. I’m going on my own to Paris  But I’m scared of being on my own in case I get kidnapped :poot:   If anyone wants to meet let me know! 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real
  • YAAAS 1

dberrin
1 hour ago, Tayko said:

kathy bates lies GIF

949 is nothing ? We litteraly on the top 5 most infected country by this virus, tommorow prevision are 1500 + 

Can you stop compare the coronavirus to the flu it's annoying AF if u have stopped school at college and have 0 knowledge about disease u just don't talk baby :billie: the mortality rate is 20x higher ( HIGHEEEER ♪ )

Our ministry just said the virus can't be controlled at this point and we are about to launch the Stade 3 that's mean it's litteraly out of control , just turn on your TV dude. Every concert and event are now canceled for the next 2 month , Gaga is 4 month from now she still has a chance yea but i doubt it.

France is not freaking out ? just did my shop at Leclerc ( y'a que les vrais qui savent ) and their is no more pasta and canned food how can you say people don't freak out , i live near Lyon and people freak the **** out lmao. 

There is no more mask anywhere hydroalcoholic gel also but yea bro we don't panick :ladyhaha:

Ahaha I have a Master in Chemistry/Biology for pharmaceuticals from the best chemistry school in France. Anyway I let you talk little doctor.

For you personal culture college is University in english which is not that bad.

Edited by dberrin
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

NewUsername

Does anyone know/think if the "normal" tickets and the VIP tickets will have separate queues? 
If we compare for example with the page for Alicia Keys shows, there are different tabs for normal tickets and VIP and clicking on them takes you to different pages: https://partenaires.ticketmaster.fr/fr/resultat?ipSearch=alicia+keys

L E O
4 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Does anyone know/think if the "normal" tickets and the VIP tickets will have separate queues? 
If we compare for example with the page for Alicia Keys shows, there are different tabs for normal tickets and VIP and clicking on them takes you to different pages: https://partenaires.ticketmaster.fr/fr/resultat?ipSearch=alicia+keys

I sure hope so! That'd make the experience a little bit easier for everyone

NewUsername
2 minutes ago, L E O said:

I sure hope so! That'd make the experience a little bit easier for everyone

I just sent a message to TicketMaster, but knowing these customer services, they'll probably answer in 2 weeks :huntyga:

PlasticDollGirl

Is anyone getting early entry for golden circle or just normal for it? How many early entry will they let in before hand? I want front row :oops:

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

NewUsername
28 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Hmm, this was for BTS, Ticketmaster NL:

"VIP tickets have a different link from the regular tickets. This means you will be placed in a different queue."

L E O
18 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

I just sent a message to TicketMaster, but knowing these customer services, they'll probably answer in 2 weeks :huntyga:

Ugh don't tell me about it, I'm still waiting for my refund for the Lana Del Rey concert, back in February :neyde: I swear I hate them so much

• Like 1

Bazaar

When do you think we will receive the priority access code?

Edited by Bazaar

itsdominik
2 minutes ago, Bazaar said:

When do you we will receive the priority access code?

It says we‘ll get it by 8PM on monday :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Juanlittlem

Considering you can pre-order the album to get the link till 5PM tomorrow, I hope they send it between 5PM - 8PM or I'll riot :cryga:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1

Davian

How long before the pre-sale starts should I log in on Ticketmaster and enter my pre-sale code? I was thinking of 3 hours beforehand but idk if that’s too extreme nnn:poot: I’ve heard from people that you should try to be there as soon as possible.

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

GagaMyBlood95

Omg I am also gonna try and grab tickets and will travel from Amsterdam, I just hope I get the tickets  since I will be working on the 10th but I am gonna try and get like half an hour around 10am for myself :giveup:

I can already feel the stress :air: 

• Love 1

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR
  • Admin pinned this topic