Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

58 minutes ago, ARTPOPNick said:

Indeed. I think so too, it will be between Pelouse Or and Pelouse.

The stadium in Paris and Düsseldorf are both football stadiums, meaning that the field itself it quite similar. Okay, stade de France has a few extra meters on the sides etc but in the end the measurements are similar.

the big difference is in the seats, there is an extra level on the stade de France and it risis less steep, so more seats on each ring of the stadium.

In Düsseldorf it also had 3 sections in the field?

panosmonster
12 minutes ago, venusguy said:

In Düsseldorf it also had 3 sections in the field?

no - just golden circle and regular pitch - that's why it was sooo big. 

question

did you receive any email from ticketmaster regarding the time that early entries should be in the stadium?

Edited by panosmonster

NewUsername
21 hours ago, ARTPOPNick said:

Hi Guys, 2 years ago I printed my tickets already for the show.

However because it still has the old date I wanted to reprint them today, but when I clicked on the website of stadedefrance on "reprint" it now gives me a pdf with the concert date for 2021 instead of 2022..

Anyone else having these issues?

And if you reprint or redownload the ticket, is the previous one automatically invalid? (like only the latest download has the working link?)

All tickets still work, pretty sure as well even if you redownload it.

20 hours ago, Siena said:

Was this just for Early Entry I’m assuming ? My tickets were re sale so the name is the original buyer, but I just have regular golden circle 

Yeah, later on we just had to show our wristbands.

10 hours ago, PlanetChromatica said:

Does anyone know if we can take a backpack into the standing area? Want to take water bottles as it’ll be quite hot on Sunday.

backpack maximum DIN A4 size

9 hours ago, Pain of fame1 said:

Does anyone know if we need a negative covid  test or vaccination proof to acces the stadium?

Normally not.

2 hours ago, alexbabylon said:

Does anyone know if there’s any size limitation regarding bags / purses / handbags? 

I checked Stade De France’s website but I didn’t find anything about size.

Thanks!

backpack maximum DIN A4 size

28 minutes ago, panosmonster said:

no - just golden circle and regular pitch - that's why it was sooo big. 

question

did you receive any email from ticketmaster regarding the time that early entries should be in the stadium?

Golden Circle Early Entry mails have already been sent out, Pelouse Or Early Entry mails not yet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Davian

Haven’t posted on GGD in agessss but wanted to say I’m very excited for the show aaahh!!:tony: I’m traveling alone from The Netherlands so hopefully I’ll meet some nice people <3 

I got Golden Circle tickets:vegas:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂
  • Like 1

Pain of fame1

So whats the exact showtime? Cause tickets say its at 19 30 but none of the previous shows started so early..

Juanlittlem
7 hours ago, Pain of fame1 said:

So whats the exact showtime? Cause tickets say its at 19 30 but none of the previous shows started so early..

9PM

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Siena

Another update on my ticket mess that I thought was solved. So the tickets re sent to me are for Pelouse or, not Golden Circle like I ordered 2 years ago. Vivid seats finally contacted me back and said that Pelouse Or is golden circle in French, in which I corrected them and said no that isn’t the case. So basically this entire time the seller was confused and sold his Pelouse Or tickers as Golden Circle. And I’m finding this out after 2 years of planning this trip to Paris. I’m grateful I’m able to go in the first place but still disappointed that the seller is able to get away with a titling his tickets wrong :/ I’ll enjoy Pelous Or but after the show I will def ask for a refund for misleading tickets 

Edited by Siena

Juanlittlem
12 minutes ago, Siena said:

Another update on my ticket mess that I thought was solved. So the tickets re sent to me are for Pelouse or, not Golden Circle like I ordered 2 years ago. Vivid seats finally contacted me back and said that Pelouse Or is golden circle in French, in which I corrected them and said no that isn’t the case. So basically this entire time the seller was confused and sold his Pelouse Or tickers as Golden Circle. And I’m finding this out after 2 years of planning this trip to Paris. I’m grateful I’m able to go in the first place but still disappointed that the seller is able to get away with a titling his tickets wrong :/ I’ll enjoy Pelous Or but after the show I will def ask for a refund for misleading tickets 

:ohno: so sorry to hear this. Hopefully you still enjoy the show and yeah, you should contact and ask for at least a partial refund.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Pain of fame1
9 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

9PM

Okay i supposed that but why do we know for sure? Shouldnt I have received an official email with the time?

Siena
15 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

:ohno: so sorry to hear this. Hopefully you still enjoy the show and yeah, you should contact and ask for at least a partial refund.

Thank you! I’m lucky to be here but disappointed. I paid $1200 for 2 tickets so I will def fight for at least a partial refund.

• Love 1

monketsharona

Totally random question : Am I allowed to bring a little plushie at the show (not to throw of course) ? 

I've seen they allowed someone to bring in a s*x doll at Dusseldorf so.... 

Siena

Can someone with a Golden Circle Ticket pls tell me what their ticket says? Because Vivid Seats keeps telling me that despite my ticket reading “ Pelouse Or Debout” it will allow me to enter Golden Circle. I’m not sure how that works and why they’re telling me this and now I don’t know which line to wait in tmr. Golden Circle tickets read “ Golden Circle”, not “ Pelouse Or Debout”, correct? 

Edited by Siena

Clarity
6 minutes ago, Siena said:

Can someone with a Golden Circle Ticket pls tell me what their ticket says? Because Vivid Seats keeps telling me that despite my ticket reading “ Pelouse Or Debout” it will allow me to enter Golden Circle. I’m not sure how that works and why they’re telling me this and now I don’t know which line to wait in tmr. Golden Circle tickets read “ Golden Circle”, not “ Pelouse Or Debout”, correct? 

I can assure you that it’s 2 different area and it won’t be the same gate than Golden Circle. What is your gate? Im pretty sure they wont allow you to get in the golden Circle if it’s written Pelouse or on your tickets