šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

PlanetChromatica

Does anyone know if we can take a backpack into the standing area? Want to take water bottles as itā€™ll be quite hot on Sunday.

• Like 1

Pain of fame1

Does anyone know if we need a negative covidĀ  test or vaccination proof to acces the stadium?

Clarity
3 hours ago, venusguy said:

Does anyone how is the view from pelouse? Is it to far back? Is it close to stage B?Ā 

I dont know where will be the B stage but I think it might be in the Pelouse Or area. And yes pelouse is far away :/Ā 

panosmonster
35 minutes ago, Clarity said:

I dont know where will be the B stage but I think it might be in the Pelouse Or area. And yes pelouse is far away :/Ā 

FYMheEhUYAAcZ1R.jpg

i think b stage is where pelouse or and pelouse changes.

Siena
12 minutes ago, panosmonster said:

FYMheEhUYAAcZ1R.jpg

I donā€™t get why the map separates Golden Circle from Pelouse Orā€¦arenā€™t they the same ? Iā€™m assuming the red section is more early entry ?Ā 

panosmonster
Just now, Siena said:

I donā€™t get why the map separates Golden Circle from Pelouse Orā€¦arenā€™t they the same ? Iā€™m assuming the red section is more early entry ?Ā 

Nope golden circle and pelouse or is not the same.Ā 

Siena
8 minutes ago, panosmonster said:

Nope golden circle and pelouse or is not the same.Ā 

Wait whatā€™s the difference werenā€™t the tickets originally sold as Golden Circle and then just regular GA?

panosmonster
1 minute ago, Siena said:

Wait whatā€™s the difference werenā€™t the tickets originally sold as Golden Circle and then just regular GA?

It just has 3 different sections in 3 different prices just as you can see in the picture. First Golden Circle then Pelouse or and lastly pelouse. So front row are Golden circle and right after pelouse or.Ā 

Siena

Got it. I wonder how they separateĀ the queue for people arriving early between EE golden circle, golden circle and Pelouse or

Edited by Siena

panosmonster
8 minutes ago, Siena said:

Got it. I wonder how they separateĀ the queue for people arriving early between EE golden circle, golden circle and Pelouse or

we'll have different gates for different people - i'm early entry pelouse or for example. i have a different entry gate from someone golden circle etc.

50 minutes ago, panosmonster said:

FYMheEhUYAAcZ1R.jpg

Would love that! As I will be in pelouse, hopefully I'm not that far back

alexbabylon

Does anyone know if thereā€™s any size limitation regarding bags / purses / handbags?Ā 

I checked Stade De Franceā€™s website but I didnā€™t find anything about size.

Thanks!

RAMROD
39 minutes ago, alexbabylon said:

Does anyone know if thereā€™s any size limitation regarding bags / purses / handbags?Ā 

I checked Stade De Franceā€™s website but I didnā€™t find anything about size.

Thanks!

edit: this rules are for Totenham stadium btw. But perhaps you can follow it just to be safe.

Ā 

There were a post before from Ticketmaster that said only smaller than A4 size bag allowed to enter, so small purse or waist bags are fine, but backpacks and totebagsĀ are no go.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/the-stadium/events/stadium-events/lady-gaga/stadium-facilities/#bagpolicy

Edited by RAMROD
(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”
  • Thanks 1

ARTPOPNick
3 hours ago, panosmonster said:

FYMheEhUYAAcZ1R.jpg

Ā 

2 hours ago, Siena said:

Indeed. I think so too, it will be between Pelouse Or and Pelouse.

The stadium in Paris and DĆ¼sseldorf are both football stadiums, meaning that the field itself it quite similar. Okay, stade de France has a few extra meters on the sides etc but in the end the measurements are similar.

the big difference is in the seats, there is an extra level on the stade de France and it risis less steep, so more seats on each ring of the stadium.

Ā 

Ā