Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

Siena
16 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Hope everything turns out good and they can fix it!

So this is a mess. Basically they recognize the pdf tickets I was sent were wrong, so they reached out to the seller and they're awaiting a response. I'm stressed af because who knows when or if they will respond, and I'm just supposed to sit here and wait ugh. 

IDKmyname
49 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

What kind of ticket do you have? In Düsseldorf I had to show my ID for my Golden Circle Early Entry.

I have two seating tickets, in the Tribune, with my name on both (as the buyer/customer). Do they check the ID for both the tickets?

itsdominik

I have Golden Circle and will be queueing all day, so if you see me come and say hello :party:

Who else here has regular Golden Circle? :) 

Edited by itsdominik

NewUsername
6 hours ago, IDKmyname said:

I have two seating tickets, in the Tribune, with my name on both (as the buyer/customer). Do they check the ID for both the tickets?

If the other person is with you, then normally not.

ARTPOPNick

Hi Guys, 2 years ago I printed my tickets already for the show.

However because it still has the old date I wanted to reprint them today, but when I clicked on the website of stadedefrance on "reprint" it now gives me a pdf with the concert date for 2021 instead of 2022..

Anyone else having these issues?

And if you reprint or redownload the ticket, is the previous one automatically invalid? (like only the latest download has the working link?)

Siena
2 hours ago, itsdominik said:

I have Golden Circle and will be queueing all day, so if you see me come and say hello :party:

Who else here has regular Golden Circle? :) 

Me I’ll be there ! Not sure what time though, my mom is going as well and the earliest I can convince her to queue is 9:30 haha

Edited by Siena

Siena

update on my ticket fiasco (not like anyway cares), they corrected the issue and sent me my correct tickets thank god

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Siena
8 hours ago, NewUsername said:

What kind of ticket do you have? In Düsseldorf I had to show my ID for my Golden Circle Early Entry.

Was this just for Early Entry I’m assuming ? My tickets were re sale so the name is the original buyer, but I just have regular golden circle 

Edited by Siena

itsdominik
3 minutes ago, Siena said:

Me I’ll be there ! Not sure what time though, my mom is going as well and the earliest I can convince her to queue is 9:30 haha

If you see me, come and say hi :) 

• Love 1

panosmonster

I can’t believe the next show is our show! We did it kids. I’ll be early entry pelouse or on my own travelling from Greece! I would love to meet you all! ❤️

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

jezze0410

Is there a Discord or something similar for people going alone? I recall there being a link to one a few pages back but it didn't work for me...