💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM
3 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Omg I am also gonna try and grab tickets and will travel from Amsterdam, I just hope I get the tickets  since I will be working on the 10th but I am gonna try and get like half an hour around 10am for myself :giveup:

I can already feel the stress :air: 

don't worry there still is the 12th and we'll buy our tickets on that day

• Shook 1

HermioneT
3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Isn't it the 13th for regular sale? But nevermind, the 13th is a week day, too:interestinga: Is there a reason why these ticket sales don't start on weekends? 

She / hers

GagaMyBlood95
9 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Nooo I really want to buy on the 10th because the tickets that I want (the golden circle) might actually be sold out if I wait until the 12th  :nooo:

I mean, I have no idea how many tickets are they even releasing on the 10th but I'm guessing like 50% of the best tickets for sure..

ViviLittleM
2 minutes ago, HermioneT said:

Isn't it the 13th for regular sale? But nevermind, the 13th is a week day, too:interestinga: Is there a reason why these ticket sales don't start on weekends? 

10th - fan pre-sales via buying on Gaga's website

12th Live Nation pre-sales

13th general on sales

• Thanks 1

ViviLittleM
Just now, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Nooo I really want to buy on the 10th because the tickets that I want (the golden circle) might actually be sold out if I wait until the 12th  :nooo:

I mean, I have no idea how many tickets are they even releasing on the 10th but I'm guessing like 50% of the best tickets for sure..

they can't release that much of tickets it would be so not cool at all for every people

• Like 1

GagaMyBlood95
7 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

they can't release that much of tickets it would be so not cool at all for every people

Yeah I agree but they might be greedy to sell as many tickets as possible in the first few days so they can plan potentially more dates :enigma:

• Like 2

NewUsername
26 minutes ago, Davian said:

How long before the pre-sale starts should I log in on Ticketmaster and enter my pre-sale code? I was thinking of 3 hours beforehand but idk if that’s too extreme nnn:poot: I’ve heard from people that you should try to be there as soon as possible.

Ticketmaster itself says there's no need, that about half an hour-15 minutes beforehand is enough. You get together in the waiting room. And when the sale starts, everyone in the waiting room is assigned a random number of order for the final queue.

Belgian Ticketmaster, though. But I guess it will be the same system: https://help.ticketmaster.be/hc/en-us/articles/360009892553-Am-I-more-likely-to-be-able-to-buy-tickets-if-I-am-queuing-very-early-

EDIT: hmm, but I've also read somewhere, that if there's a lot of traffic, they sometimes close the waiting room after having reached a certain number of waiting room-queuers. Not sure.

Edited by NewUsername
  • Thanks 1

SwissMonster
4 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Ticketmaster itself says there's no need, that about half an hour-15 minutes beforehand is enough. You get together in the waiting room. And when the sale starts, everyone in the waiting room is assigned a random number of order for the final queue.

Belgian Ticketmaster, though. But I guess it will be the same system: https://help.ticketmaster.be/hc/en-us/articles/360009892553-Am-I-more-likely-to-be-able-to-buy-tickets-if-I-am-queuing-very-early-

Oh hell no, waiting rooms? I hate those :bradley:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999
  • Like 1

NewUsername

BTW

If we trust each other, it could be an idea for those who are only buying 1 ticket, to try and buy 2, to secure all fans on here have a ticket? And then sell it to the other user for the same price. Or would this be too complicated?

SwissMonster
Just now, NewUsername said:

BTW

If we trust each other, it could be an idea for those who are only buying 1 ticket, to try and buy 2, to secure all fans on here have a ticket? And then sell it to the other user for the same price. Or would this be too complicated?

I thought about that too tbh

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Shiva Ruppeni

Hi guys! 

I'm from Asia, this is my first time flying out to Europe for a concert.

Can someone help answer these questions?

1) On Gaga's site: "Fans in London & Paris can get priority access to some of the best tickets in those cities starting Tuesday March 10 by pre-ordering "Chromatica" here." Can fans who are not in London & Paris get priority access too? (how do they check?) 

2) Should fans who dont reside in UK & FR just wait for the General Sale?

3) Tickets can be purchased from these links correct?

https://vipnation.eu/ladygaga & https://www.ticketmaster.com/ 

Thanks!

Juanlittlem
Just now, Shiva Ruppeni Siva said:

Hi guys! 

1) On Gaga's site: "Fans in London & Paris can get priority access to some of the best tickets in those cities starting Tuesday March 10 by pre-ordering "Chromatica" here." Can fans who are not in London & Paris get priority access too? (how do they check?) 

Thanks!

Hey!
Yeah, I messaged them to ask that same question since I'm from outside UK or France and they told me you'll get a code no matter where you're from. You just need to order the CD (or any Chromatica version) from the UK or French website.
I mean you could just wait or you could try it on the 10th  if you already preordered the album to get a code. 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1

NewUsername
3 minutes ago, Shiva Ruppeni Siva said:

Hi guys! 

Thanks!

1) There's no way to "really" check. But international fans should also be able to request and get the code.

2) see 1

3) for the UK sale it will be ticketmaster.co.uk.    For FR: ticketmaster.fr
Those two shows are not listed on the US site, so make sure to get the right site.

vipnation.eu/ladygaga works for packages, but will probably redirect to ticketmaster.co.uk or .fr anyway

PlasticDollGirl
43 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

that 2 tickets limit is really annoying

I think it’s good as it lets people and a chance to buy tickets 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

ViviLittleM
Just now, Millie said:

I think it’s good as it lets people and a chance to buy tickets 

I'll go with my parents so I need 3 seating tickets so that's why I say it's annoying aha

• Like 1

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR
  • Admin pinned this topic