💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

Mr Mirko
Just now, NewUsername said:

Source?? There is a rumored slot for the 26th, I know that. But that's just common practice. The 24th will probably sell out the first day(s) of general sale, so it will be logical to add another date.

Someone in Chromatica topic posted a  tweet in french with arena and a second date

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, NewUsername said:

Source?? There is a rumored slot for the 26th, I know that. But that's just common practice. The 24th will probably sell out the first day(s) of general sale, so it will be logical to add another date.

I think there is no doubt they will add a second date if it sells out. There is a reson they left 6 days inbetween

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999
  • Like 1

Mr Mirko
3 minutes ago, Davian said:

I always wanted to go to Paris so this was the perfect opportunity really! I guess I just needed Gaga to pull me out of my comfort zone haha. Can’t wait to experience La Vie en Rose:flower:

So much to see. Le marais is cool Le louvre bakeries Versailles

Galleries tour Eiffel saint laurents home ❤

• YAAAS 1

Davian
3 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Omg @Davian if you go alone we neef to meet up. If we all get tickets we sre a small group of friends so you could join us!

That would be so much fun!:heart: Scary, but fun nnnn

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂
  • Love 1

NewUsername
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

Can anyone please help me with some questions?

This will be my first concert ever (of any artist). I've never been to a concert and I've no clue how it goes, I don't even know how or when to book a ticket, I'm really nervous (especially that it will also be my first time outside my country as I live in the middle east).

When and where do I buy tickets? Can someone guide me through the process?

There are 3 sale moments:
- 10th March, 10am local time: 
Presale with code (you need to request a code on https://shopuk.ladygaga.com by purchasing Chromatica OR by filling in the "no purchase necessary" form: https://zaphod.vvhp.net/vvreg/15780-706055.html)

-12th March, 10am local time:
LiveNation/Stade de France presale, no code needed

-13th March, 10am local time:
General sale

To prepare you should:
- make an account on LiveNation.fr and Ticketmaster.fr
- browse around a bit on the site and get familiar with the interface and steps to buy tickets -> you can test by "ordering" tickets for another concert up to the last step BEFORE the final purchase.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Davian
3 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Tbh, I think it will. Especially since people travel from all over europe people will be like „**** it then I will get the expensive tickets“.

At least I will definitly try golden circle

Yea I can see that happening too. That was my thought too nnn. I was like, if I travel this far I might as well go for the best spots. Guess I’ll try with multiple computers and people:pray:

• Like 2

Cracks

I will probably go with my boyfriend, feel free to send me a message if you have any question about the concert/Paris etc. If you go alone we can also meet :)

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

There are 3 sale moments:
- 10th March, 10am local time: 
Presale with code (you need to request a code on https://shopuk.ladygaga.com by purchasing Chromatica OR by filling in the "no purchase necessary" form: https://zaphod.vvhp.net/vvreg/15780-706055.html)

-12th March, 10am local time:
LiveNation/Stade de France presale, no code needed

-13th March, 10am local time:
General sale

To prepare you should:
- make an account on LiveNation.fr and Ticketmaster.fr
- browse around a bit on the site and get familiar with the interface and steps to buy tickets -> you can test by "ordering" tickets for another concert up to the last step BEFORE the final purchase.

Thank you!

So i filled the no-purchase form (shipping is way too high for my country) - does that mean i'll get a code? But what does it mean when it says "Pre-sale access doesn’t guarantee tickets"? :huh:

chaeri pls
  • Like 1

Davian

I’m hoping there is an option to set the language of the France Ticketmaster to English, because my French is... not it:air:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 4

SwissMonster
Just now, Davian said:

I’m hoping there is an option to set the language of the France Ticketmaster to English, because my French is... not it:air:

There is :vegas:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

SwissMonster
5 minutes ago, Davian said:

Yea I can see that happening too. That was my thought too nnn. I was like, if I travel this far I might as well go for the best spots. Guess I’ll try with multiple computers and people:pray:

I will try Golden Circle on the 10th. Pelouse d‘or on the 12th and if that din‘t work out normal GA (pelouse) on the 13th

• Like 1

NewUsername
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

Thank you!

So i filled the no-purchase form (shipping is way too high for my country) - does that mean i'll get a code? But what does it mean when it says "Pre-sale access doesn’t guarantee tickets"? :huh:

You'll get a code. 
The "doesn't guarantee" just means that the fact of having a code just means you can access the sale, it doesn't guarantee there will be tickets "left" for you. You have the same chance of getting tickets as the rest.

SwissMonster

Do you guys it will be sold out (Seated and GA) withing seconds? (Keep in mind Stade France has 90000 capacity for concerts)

• Like 1

SwissMonster
Just now, NewUsername said:

You'll get a code. 
The "doesn't guarantee" just means that the fact of having a code just means you can access the sale, it doesn't guarantee there will be tickets "left" for you. You have the same chance of getting tickets as the rest.

The fact I saw that option AFTER I bought the album :air:

• Sad 1

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR
  • Admin pinned this topic