💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

itsdominik

I just saw that there are two different pages for regular tickets (Seat/GA1/GA2/GC) and packages.

I wanted to go for an GC Early Entry ticket, but I‘m afraid that the price for the EE package will be to high for me and that normal GC tickets would already be gone once I return to normal ticket page 

Edited by austriamonster

Illundressyou
5 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

and the virtual queue is active :vegas:

It redirected me from the mail link to the queue but I guess that means I'm not logged into my account right? And is y'all site in french too now :laughga:

Nicollings
1 minute ago, Illundressyou said:

It redirected me from the mail link to the queue but I guess that means I'm not logged into my account right? And is y'all site in french too now :laughga:

Yup, french it is:wtfga:

• Like 1

Chandler Bing
6 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

and the virtual queue is active :vegas:

What do you mean active? Do you have your number? I can only see the countdown. 

1 minute ago, Illundressyou said:

Yup, mine is also in French 😅

Glittertinks
2 minutes ago, Illundressyou said:

Yes it's in french :laughga: I also got there a few minutes earlier to log into my account but idk if I will still be logged in.

1 minute ago, BloodyAndy said:

What do you mean active? Do you have your number? I can only see the countdown. 

No, i meant that at least the system is now active :vegas:

• Like 1

xoxoJohnnyGaga

I'm in the queue too. Just to make sure, we're all in the queue and the pre-sale won't start until the countdown ends, right? I know I sound stupid but I just want to make sure that I'm not missing it!

Illundressyou
1 minute ago, JohnnyartRAVE said:

I'm in the queue too. Just to make sure, we're all in the queue and the pre-sale won't start until the countdown ends, right? I know I sound stupid but I just want to make sure that I'm not missing it!

I think so!! And hey I recognize you from your Enigma story you shared here haha :enigma:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

xoxoJohnnyGaga
Just now, Illundressyou said:

I think so!! And hey I recognize you from your Enigma story you shared here haha :enigma:

Aww that's awesome :)

itsdominik

So will the page with the countdown automatically redirect us to the actual page once the countdown is over?

Illundressyou
1 minute ago, Cracks said:

Omg where do you guys see a queue or a countdown? Have you already put your code ?

The link in the email should lead you to a website where you can select the city and then click on ''buy tickets'' again and it should lead you to the queue and no, I think you'll have to enter the code when the pre-sale starts. :)

• Like 1

xoxoJohnnyGaga
Just now, austriamonster said:

So will the page with the countdown automatically redirect us to the actual page once the countdown is over?

I think so, according to the translation:

welcome
Ticket sales have not yet started.

At the opening of the sale, a place in the queue will be allocated to you randomly, with all the other visitors connected before the time of sale.

• Thanks 1

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR
  • Admin pinned this topic