đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

Shiva Ruppeni
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

They do have the shops open before the show but I don't reccomend going there first if you have a standing ticket ('cause you'll have to hold whatever you bought for the entire show).

In your experience, would they still be open after the show? 

Juanlittlem
Just now, Shiva Ruppeni said:

In your experience, would they still be open after the show? 

Yes, at least on arena shows they're still open after the show!

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Thanks 1

Shiva Ruppeni
On 6/21/2022 at 7:58 AM, Johnny Wayne said:

Hey guys, is there some sort of group chat for ggdians who are attending this show? It's gonna be my first time seeing gaga live and I'm coming all the way from Portugal with my bf who is unfortunately not a stan so I would love to meet some of yall! :kiss:

Would love to discuss outfits, signs or if yall are going to try and throw some gifts on stage if yall are going to the golden circle as well :enigma:

On 6/21/2022 at 8:26 PM, NewUsername said:

There's a GGD one on Twitter per date.

Update: I asked this on the GGD Twitter Community tab, and someone pointed me to this Discord server: https://t.co/vgHJHCTT3a . Each city has it's own chat room 

MonsterARTPOP
On 6/27/2022 at 8:48 PM, Shiva Ruppeni said:

to anyone who has been to a Gaga concert before - will be there be merch for sale at the stadium?

how does that work? Do we have to get out of our queue to shop? 

I always buy merch after the show and hope that there's still good stuff left but mostly there is

• Thanks 1

alsemanche

Has anyone tried reselling their Paris date ticket through the Stade de France website? I'm trying to do that but the ticket isn't showing up in the resale section and I don't understand why. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

MonsterRocket

Hi everyone!

Has anyone ever been asked an ID card to enter a Gaga show at Stade de France? Asking because i'm not the original buyer of the ticket i own 

MidnightSuki

Hi guys,

I sadly can't attend anymore and I'm selling my VIP package 4 ticket that comes with merch for the price I paid. If anyone is interested please drop me a message. 

Juanlittlem
3 hours ago, panosmonster said:

Guys, what time should I arrive if I have an early entry pelouse or ticket?

GC will start entering at 17:30 so I guess Pelouse EE will be around the same time I guess.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

PlanetChromatica

Does anyone know how best to get back from the Stadium to central Paris after the show? It says the last train is 11pm.

also is there a mask or proof of vaccine/negative test needed?

• Like 1

NewUsername
9 hours ago, PlanetChromatica said:

Does anyone know how best to get back from the Stadium to central Paris after the show? It says the last train is 11pm.

There are some lines that are affected at the moment, but there are definitely trains and metros after 11pm, at least that's what I'm seeing. 

If you use metro line 13 (instead of RER train), you can also use the cheap Ticket T+.

9 hours ago, PlanetChromatica said:

also is there a mask or proof of vaccine/negative test needed?

as far as I know, no, but I'm not 100% sure.

• Thanks 2

gagafromabove

Hi! I'm a spanish little monster and i'm travelling to Paris to attend the Chromatica Ball, i was wondering if anyone here by any chance has a PELOUSE (general admision floor ticket) with the PORTE (door) Y. It's very important since i'm coming alone and i don't have anyone to stand in the line with, i asked Stade de France if i could enter to the stadium by another door (because my friends are in door X) and they told me i have to get inside by the door i was assigned :(. So if anyone enters by door Y and wants to hang out with at the line i'll be super grateful đź’ž

Rebelde

Does anyone have a golden circle ticket for sale? I messed up back in 2020 and bought the golden square ones :fail: