đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

So… I was just thinking… since the concert starts at 7.30pm… are we gonna see the whole show on full day light? :cryga:

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, NewYorkCity said:

So… I was just thinking… since the concert starts at 7.30pm… are we gonna see the whole show on full day light? :cryga:

Im sure Gaga will come out later than that but it'll slowly get darker.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

NewUsername
On 5/17/2022 at 7:19 PM, NewYorkCity said:

On 5/17/2022 at 8:55 PM, Juanlittlem said:

Im sure Gaga will come out later than that but it'll slowly get darker.

Yeah, with other stadium tours I've seen, the main artist started when the sun started to go down.

• Love 1

sleepless

Hi, I have three Golden Circle Early Entry tickets for sale (orginal price). 

Edited by sleepless

DrCake

I have an extra standing ticket for this show (Pelouse Or). Me and my friend have bought 3 back in 2020. 
If anyone is interested.

dberrin

For anyone seeking for cheap tickets, they just released cat 5 tickets for 45€ on Ticketmaster. It’s on the side of the stage, the view seems ok

brussster

I bought my Pelor ticket back in 2020 but contemplating on selling it bc I have no one to go with lol. It will be awkward being there alone

Juanlittlem
9 minutes ago, brussster said:

I bought my Pelor ticket back in 2020 but contemplating on selling it bc I have no one to go with lol. It will be awkward being there alone

Dont do it! Im sure you'll meet amazing people there while waiting to get in and once inside you'll be jamming out to Gaga and wont even care about anything else :party:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Godmatica
58 minutes ago, brussster said:

I'm also going alone, I'm from Spain and it's my first concert, so I'm a bit scared... but I know I won't regret once I'm inside :party:

What worries me most is the fact that I don't know where to go or where to enter because the stadium is so big... I hope I don't get lost :messga:

HermioneT
15 minutes ago, Godmatica said:

I'm also going alone, I'm from Spain and it's my first concert, so I'm a bit scared... but I know I won't regret once I'm inside :party:

What worries me most is the fact that I don't know where to go or where to enter because the stadium is so big... I hope I don't get lost :messga:

Sameeee! It's also my very first big concert and I'm kind of anxious, but I 'm sure we will have a great time:party:

She / hers
  • Love 1

Juanlittlem
31 minutes ago, Godmatica said:

14 minutes ago, HermioneT said:

Sameeee! It's also my very first big concert and I'm kind of anxious, but I 'm sure we will have a great time:party:

Im also going from Spain with a friend (both in GC EE) and my mom who wanted to experience a Gaga show in a stadium, but I got her a seat so she's alone, Idk how she's gonna manage to make it to her seat 'cause she doesnt speak english :deadbanana:

• Love 1

Caio SCav
3 hours ago, brussster said:

3 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Dont do it! Im sure you'll meet amazing people there while waiting to get in and once inside you'll be jamming out to Gaga and wont even care about anything else :party:

2 hours ago, Godmatica said:

I am Germany and I'm also going alone. I have a GCEE and I hope to meet nice people there on the queue and inside the stadium. I am also anxious already, but I believe everything will be fine. Actually there are many many people in the same situation, so... :ohwell:

Edited by Caio SCav
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

eksistents

I have two standing tickets for this show (PELOUSE OR). Selling at 110€ each if anyone’s interested. :vegas: