The Chromatica ball Tour dates announced

Andreu

Featured Posts

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stopitnow

https://www.ladygaga.com/thechromaticaball

"Fans in the US and Canada can register for Verified Fan for first access to tickets. Register before 11:59pm ET on Saturday, March 7. Register here.

Verified Fan pre-sale for Toronto begins on Thursday, March 12 at 10am ET. The general sale begins Friday, March 13 at 10am ET.
Verified Fan pre-sale for the US dates begin on Friday, March 13 at 10am ET. The general sale begins Monday, March 16 at 10am ET.

Fans in London & Paris can get priority access to the best tickets starting Tuesday March 10 by pre-ordering "Chromatica" here.

If you’ve already pre-ordered the album from the Official Store you get automatic pre-sale access.

General sale is March 13th – London at 9am & Paris at 10am."

melon

I’m gonna cry this London show is when I’m at a wedding :messga:

Paris here we come!

heauxmatica

InTraumatica
1 minute ago, n1kos said:

Only 6 concerts? :omg:

It’s good for her health. :pawsup:

Davian

Omg the rumour was true... I might have to go to Paris because I don't want to miss her:bradley:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

ChicaSkas

It’s one am and I’m freaking out!! a new era inside an era!! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Andreu
3 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Not even a whole minute :giveup: you fast 

I accidentally saw it was posted three secs ago and i wanted to snatch the hit thread :billie:

cacaca

The dates are nicely spaced for her to add a second date to each. Just hope she doesn’t overdo it. I’m here for a super short tour as a celebration of the album rather than a two-year 200-date trek. Film it for us who can’t go 😇

Archived