Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Haus Labs song is her musical peak

plasticalice

Featured Posts

plasticalice

The song I’m talking about in particular is the one rumored to be called Babylon. I know that it has been praised, but no I don’t think you understand.... I am OBSESSED. 

This production is literally the best she has ever done, and I mean that PERIOD. It’s completely her style, but with a fresh, modern twist. It sounds so catchy, groovy and ready for the clubs. If it is not on Chromatica I will be heartbroken. It is musical perfection. The deep bass, the heavy pulsating beats, the distorted looping vocal, the subtle cowbell and violin sounds.... orgasmic. Not to mention the Haus Labs visuals that accompany it in which she looks like an evil blonde DC supervillain... yep a whole other level of pop perfection

I don’t think we are ready for this track

Chromatincredible out April 10th 💋❤️

giphy.gif

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

Well girl, let's,

#1) make sure it's actually a song on the album instead of just being rumored to be so, and..
#2) if it is an song, let's actually listen to it before we decide if it's her "musical peak" :sweat:

🖤👹

Dukttape

This is a lot of emotion for something that will likely turn out to be little more than a jingle.

HoneyB

Summerboy saweetie...

giphy.gif

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

flynn99

It was actually a snippet of an already released song, someone commented it on the comments of the youtube video, the song is on spotify and it's really terrible lmao but the way she manipulated it was so cool!!!

Black Jesus †

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, flynn99 said:

It was actually a snippet of an already released song, someone commented it on the comments of the youtube video, the song is on spotify and it's really terrible lmao but the way she manipulated it was so cool!!!

It highly likely it jusy uses that a sample. :poot:

FentyGa
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

this. gaga has been known to sample obscure edm music (i.e, the judas sample)

i mean i think there’s a 50/50 chance of it being a jingle vs an actual song, but i wouldnt be surprised tbh

flynn99
7 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I would literallly die if she sampled it on put it on Chromatica omg the HAUS Labs snippet is so good

Black Jesus †

Battle 4 Ur Life

Marry the Night, sweetie, I'm so sorry.

chill sis, we don't even have lyrics yet. that's simply a clubhouse track by either BN or BloodPop. we don't even know if it will make it to the actual album.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

4 minutes ago, angelduuh said:

this gif tho :messga:

its roma gaga, a fan from brazil that posts alot of crazy things

plasticalice
3 minutes ago, D0P3 said:

Marry the Night, sweetie, I'm so sorry.

chill sis, we don't even have lyrics yet. that's simply a clubhouse track by either BN or BloodPop. we don't even know if it will make it to the actual album.

Even as a lyric-less clubhouse track it is so incredible on every level. Modern day Thriller I think...

Archived