Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How is COVID-19 going to affect Chromatica?

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

vyniildisk

I went yesterday for antibacterial gel to fill up my little containers since is way cheaper to buy a huge bottle, and well, theres none, no little, medium or big containers. I am from Mexico. Serious question, with China being such a huge market, do you think the impact of LG6 will be slightly or significantly less than in normal conditions? Personally, i think the impact will be bigger since people always find solace in music to escape the chaotic reality. It happened with war in the past, and it may happen again.

One thing is for sure, no worldwide promo tour for Stupid Love.

giphy.gif

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlastiscGuy

If LG6's success depends on the physical copies sales, like the rest of Gaga's past releases, then I guess we'll be in danger :ohno:

PG.

4 minutes ago, covven said:

I went yesterday for antibacterial gel to fill up my little containers since is way cheaper to buy a huge bottle, and well, theres none, no little, medium or big containers. I am from Mexico. Serious question, with China being such a huge market, do you think the impact of LG6 will be slightly or significantly less than in normal conditions? Personally, i think the impact will be bigger since people always find solace in music to escape the chaotic reality. It happened with war in the past, and it may happen again.

One thing is for sure, no worldwide promo tour for Stupid Love.

It will not affect the sales (or maybe it could if people in quarantine are not being paid - depends on the country) but it will certainly affect the promo 

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, Eido said:

It will not affect the sales (or maybe it could if people in quarantine are not being paid - depends on the country) but it will certainly affect the promo 

promo equals sales. Look at Dula Peep, she promoted like her camel toe depended on it and now the sneaky queen is about to hit top 3 on the hot 100

kvnrp
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Stupid Love will go viral

I want your stupid corona -ona :music:

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Stupid Love will go viral

Theres's a new viral b..tch in town:ohwell:

TimisaMonster

Dont expect world tour promo...

Physical sales might suffer a bit but digital sales should be fine....doesnt really matter as long as it all counts towards the total number either way 

World tour unlikely...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Kitana

because food will run out in stores theyll start grabbing cd's so we good

You will learn respect!

Henri Bardot

Expect majority of concerts to be cancelled in the US and Europe (Enigma is in danger).

Maybe sales? Merch?

pooiota

vyniildisk
3 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Hopefully the songs will cling on the virus and spread with it

LOL Sis wtf wyd, i-

Illuminati
Just now, covven said:

LOL Sis wtf wyd, i-

promo is promo, if we can't stop it we can join it

TEMPLE

Y'all panicking unnecessarily. Until people around you start getting it massively then chill.

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived