đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How is COVID-19 going to affect Chromatica?

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

vyniildisk
7 hours ago, LadyxGaGa said:

I mean, COVID-19 had her debut a couple weeks ago and granted she still is #1 with no promo. She is GaGa’s only competition imo. but i think people are expecting more from Corona or she might be dubbed a one hit wonder. where is she going next?

giphy.gif

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyxGaGa
18 minutes ago, covven said:

giphy.gif

the more i watch this the more i laugh, kween wendy ending careers 

gaganime

Isn't gaga banned in China anyways? 

I'm sure the virus will have some effect, but not too much.

FRANK1991

Well since people are stuck at their homes they can all stream more Stupid Love on their TV, their laptops, their phones.

So more sales for LG6! :ladyhaha:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

truthteller

that's true, since you can't do much tour bundle....

and if your stats is heavily relying on "pure sales" then bad economy will negatively impact on spending of customers. 

not to mention that if you count on "worldwide" promo, you aint gonna get any of that.

21 hours ago, Eido said:

It will not affect the sales (or maybe it could if people in quarantine are not being paid - depends on the country) but it will certainly affect the promo 

Man people bought out the paper towels and toilet paper at Costco in my town of Cary in North Carolina.  Like WHAT? Well thank god there will be clean counters and butts. 

toilet paper comedy GIF

13 hours ago, mxnster said:

I cant wait for the next single, corona virus!

I just laughed way too loud at that, at work.  

Some people are confused. 

That 70S Show Lol GIF by reactionseditor

truthteller
21 hours ago, Eido said:

It will not affect the sales (or maybe it could if people in quarantine are not being paid - depends on the country) but it will certainly affect the promo 

a virus outbreak will definitely negatively affect people's desire of spending. it's already showing in the APAC region and Europe. you can check out the consumer confidence index for reference.

if economy indeed will be worsened to a level like 2008-2009, i doubt people would spend a lot of "unnecessary" areas like entertainment.

migamiga

If everyone is in quarantine, they’ll have no choice but to stream chromatica all day long :ohwell:

• 10 months later...
vyniildisk

giphy.gif

i thought it would be a good idea to revisit my triconic thread and check how delusional we were

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived