💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How is COVID-19 going to affect Chromatica?

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

Suuus
Just now, LadyxGaGa said:

is anyone familiar with chinese labels? because what is corona on? her team is working as if Corona is a seasoned pop star not a debut artist

Corona virus its a virus

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShayCristoforo

Well I think that’s why a lot of ppl are gravitating towards it. A lot going on in the world right now, so a good fun simple dance song about love is NEEDED 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Modern Ecstasy2
12 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

No is not. I have tickets for Enigma in May and people are already canceling trips to NYC, Vegas and Orlando. Hotels in the US are saying people don’t want to travel. Is a little fear we all have 

I have tickets too. On one hand I am trying to prepare myself for the possibility that something might happen, but also trying to stay rational and optimistic as much as possible. I think (hope) that the worst that would happen is that shows would be delayed, not cancelled. I think as long as the shows go on as regularly scheduled, it would be a matter of personal choice of choosing to travel or not. Which I certainly will :vegas:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Lawrence

Isn’t the advice for people to stay at home. So, wouldn’t more people be at home streaming? :triggered:

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Well I think that’s why a lot of ppl are gravitating towards it. A lot going on in the world right now, so a good fun simple dance song about love is NEEDED 

Wich is what i stated in the OP. Glad finally someone brought that up

vyniildisk
Just now, Lawrence said:

Isn’t the advice for people to stay at home. So, wouldn’t more people be at home streaming? :triggered:

You just made a point 

MessyTop
Just now, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I have tickets too. On one hand I am trying to prepare myself for the possibility that something might happen, but also trying to stay rational and optimistic as much as possible. I think (hope) that the worst that would happen is that shows would be delayed, not cancelled. I think as long as the shows go on as regularly scheduled, it would be a matter of personal choice of choosing to travel or not. Which I certainly will :vegas:

Same. I’m totally ok traveling. I just hope the US government controls the outbreak and doesn’t cancel public gatherings. 
la Escala in Milan closed for the week. 

M i K E Y

Sis idk but the state in Germany I live in has the most Coronavirus cases (more than 70, some of them not Far away from me) + I wanna go to a concert this month and I fear it might be cancelled 

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, AnalDelGay said:

Sis idk but the state in Germany I live in has the most Coronavirus cases (more than 70, some of them not Far away from me) + I wanna go to a concert this month and I fear it might be cancelled 

Wich concert? And 70+ cases? Imported cases from other countries i guess? Here in Mexico we only have and the 4 people infected brought from Italy :triggered:  

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, AnalDelGay said:

Correct. We are not scared of the virus, is more pure governments canceling public gatherings that scare me 

Suuus

Maybe against the time gaga anounces a tour (thats if its actualy gunna happen) the corona virus might be already under controle isnt the album even out yet we only have one single so i think its  to early to assumed if a tour will or will not happen

MessyTop
6 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Maybe against the time gaga anounces a tour (thats if its actualy gunna happen) the corona virus might be already under controle isnt the album even out yet we only have one single so i think its  to early to assumed if a tour will or will not happen

Well I’m more worried about Enigma in April and May. Is so soon and the US is just getting hit with lots of cases. That’s why 

Suuus
Just now, MessyTop said:

Well I’m more worried about Enigma in April and May. Is so soon and the US is just getting hit with lots of cases. That’s why 

I understand i hope your show wont get canceled 

Franch Toast

I don't think this thread is panicking unnecessarily or is absurd. I imagine a worldwide tour for LG6 is a bit far-off anyhow, so that likely won't be affected, assuming that COVID-19 is eventually contained, but the reality is that it could very well impact Enigma/J&P and the type of promo that she does for "Stupid Love." 

We haven't yet had a full-blown outbreak in the US, and knock on wood we don't, but if it happens, based on the way things have played out in other countries, we can expect stadiums, theaters, and other places where large groups of people closely gather together to be closed. I was supposed to be at an arts festival in another country this week, and it was cancelled. There's a good chance the Summer Olympics will be cancelled. I imagine there will be lots of cancellations as time goes on. 

Even though COVID-19 mostly only results in mild symptoms for younger healthy people, Gaga herself has preexisting conditions that make her more vulnerable, and I can't see her team wanting to put her at risk. The mortality rate thus far is still higher than regular influenza. Even if she's traveling by private jet and avoiding germ-infested planes and airports, she still comes into contact with a lot of people doing promo and performing at her concerts. If these things do go on, I would imagine she might cancel M&Gs and limit physical contact with fans. 

I hope I'm wrong of course and that COVID-19 quickly blows over and all unfolds as planned, but it's not unrealistic to assume that there might be some wrinkles due to the coronavirus. And this is coming from someone who just a month ago thought people were blowing it all out of proportion and still planned to travel to East Asia in early March... On the bright side, the Enigma swag bag does include a black Enigma face mask, so at least she and her fans can protect themselves in style. 

She/Her/Hers

spicemuncher

I don’t think it should affect album sales or anything like that, but I see it having an effect on a potential tour. If they have a big tour lined up, I hope it’s not before August/September and I pray all this calms down by then.

Even merch, a lot of the custom made items are produced in China. There’s absolutely no way they couldn’t import that at this time.

The biggest problem with Coronavirus is not the fatality rate, but the high level of spread it has and the problem containing it. Treatment is working like most flus for a majority of people, but if you have a pre-existing medical condition, it could be life threatening.

Are people exaggerating? Perhaps, but it’s better to be safe than sorry.

Keep checking the WHO website for updates on this. The latest is that clinical trials on 20 vaccines have begun and once the results are conclusive, an antiviral should be produced and available in 3-6 weeks.

This is affecting businesses left and right, and international borders between many countries are closed. I am pretty sure they will have a solution ASAP because all markets have gone due to this.

I work in advertising and we had 7 events lined up for clients- all of which have been axed by the government and permits revoked, to avoid having clusters of people in one place.

Let’s see. Keep your eyes on current tours and watch out for how promoters deal with this.

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived