💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The hype is underwhelming...

radioactive

Featured Posts

radioactive

Am I the only one feeling like the beginning of this era isn’t as exciting as I expected? is this normal? is this how gaga eras always were and i just don’t remember it? i just feel like this isn’t the reaction i’d expect from this stanbase after 4 years of waiting :bradley: and I even remember when lady gaga started a new era it was huge and i heard about it on the local news and people would talk about it... but it feels like we’re alone in this hype and even then it’s not that big...

WHAT IS HAPPENING

AM I JUST EXAGGERATING???

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, radioactive said:

i heard about it on the local news and people would talk about it

The last time I heard about Gaga on the local news was when she engaged with Taylor Kinney. :deadbanana:

GaGaAst

Hype actually is good. Everything depends upon it performs on charts though.

But dont worry if this doesnot perform good in first week. Many are praising her so we might be having a organic hit just like Shallow

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Ryusei

The title says the hype is overwhelming but then you‘re saying it‘s underwhelming... ok??? When did you last hear news make a global spectacle of a music release? Lol

Musery

Literally everyone is talking about her comeback.

F.ex. All the biggest Polish radio stations premiered SL yesterday and praised it to heavens. The last single they promoted was Applause.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Galagala

Because it's a song that was leaked 1 month ago.

And the aesthetics of the video/era seems .......not really great.

radioactive
Just now, Ryusei said:

The title says the hype is overwhelming but then you‘re saying it‘s underwhelming... ok??? When did you last hear news make a global spectacle of a music release? Lol

my english is **** lmao sorry :toofunny:

yes i meant underwhelming i guess

and by local news i mean like those local pop culture channels talking about it... i watch them a lot and still nothing... so idk

Godmatica

I don't care about the others tbh. That's their problem. I wasn't this excited since ARTPOP, so... I'm so here for it :firega:

NewUsername

It isn't underwhelming where I see and hear news though. + maybe you're a bit less excited, because you already heard the leak?

+ news outlets will be a BIIIT less "OMG, SHE'S BACK", because like, she hasn't really been away. ASIB had a long run, with its peak about just a year ago.

chromaticainmyhead

I think the hype is actually real. not just within the fanbase but people out there are excited about her new music and the single sounds SO GOOD on radio, when I heard the leak I wasn't really convinced but now I am, SL is very catchy.

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Genuine Guy 09

The hype is more than fine. It's not the golden era of Gaga anymore and ASIB was a full film and soundtrack with award season.. I can't remember the Joanne era hype but I wouldn't trade whst we have now for the reception of PI lol I mean radios are actually still spinning SL after 25 hours - I'll take it! 

dive GIF

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Defmix100
3 minutes ago, sampool said:

She needs to perform on tv shows, visual promo is very important for this era. She must promote ASAP 

Like Perfect Illusion :stalkga:

radioactive

don’t get me wrong, I LOVE SL and i’ve been forcing everyone I know to listen to it, I just always get the most hyped when other people around me are hyped with me and I just don’t feel that...

maybe i’m searching in the wrong places :wtf:

Archived