💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why the hate?

Focz

Featured Posts

I'm just talking about some "fans"

It seems that they suddenly forgot that Gaga wants to experiment, experiment with new music and new styles and that's what she is doing, and that is what she always does, does what she wants and that is perfect

I understand people who don't like the song very much, but I don't understand people who even insult the song knowing that it's no use insulting

Also previously she had songs that have similar things to SL like HML or Just Dance 

I love the song, don't take me wrong :heart:

Anyways, sorry for this thread :enigma:

💜

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TWICE on hatius

you are gonna have a messy thread. 

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

I don't find stupid love experimental tho... It's a pretty basic gaga song, and the instrumental sounds a lot like DWUW to me

3 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Heavy Metal Lover is Iconic sis what in the world are you even thinking??? :what:

I love both songs, don't take me wrong :heart:

But both are electronic, the lyrics are a bit simple and a bit repetitive, very pop, and some parts you can't hear what she say due to the instrumental

💜

2School4Cool

I’ve loved Heavy Metal Lover since 2011 and still love it so much, but I actually think I love Stupid Love even more (that might be a pretty unpopular opinion on here :laughga:). I find myself just getting lost in SL, it’s so infectious.

See The Best In Everyone

Modern Ecstasy2

God I love HML so much. The way the lyrics depict her wild sex life and making her way as an artist in the LES is just wow.

lady gaga dance GIF

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

LadyxGaGa

i don’t know for me, for the sake of conversation will say this debut single is underwhelming. but to the GP this is Gaga in full form so what we see as watered down. everyone else just sees as normal everyday Gaga. the point is if this is the opening track and it already has this much buzz then gaga is going to truly kill us all with the rest of it. like SL is eargasims at its finest

TheSlash

I don't get why people find a song bad purely bc its primary intention is to be a dance track rather than a deep, meaningful power ballad :saladga: . If you don't like the sound in general, that's fine. Otherwise just enjoy the time and bop to it rather than expecting a song deeper than the Pacific Ocean all the time :madge:  :music: .

Spoiler

Be like this guy:

sunglasses rock out GIF by Robin Schulz

Or this girl:

excited dance party GIF

Just don't be

serious GIF

Ew, David!

AmericanxDream

It's kind of underwhelming for a lead single. I guess that after Shallow's success I was expecting something more. It doesn't help that the song sounds dated: it's the kind of single that she should've released in place of PI in 2016.

Btw I think HML is absolute trash. :enigma:

Archived